The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 211

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 211 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Becca, I didn’t think you were home,” Gemma said, looking over her shoulder at her roommate. You were laying with your back to the back of the couch and Gemma was still clinging to you, so Becca was only really getting an eyeful of Gemma’s back and maybe a bit of her butt.

“I wasn’t,” she laughed. “I got home fifteen minutes ago and you two were going at it in a slow fuck on the couch and were so into each other you didn’t even hear me say hey when I walked in. Since then I went and got changed, came out here and you two were still fucking, so then I made myself a drink, drank it, came back here and you two were talking.”

“Oh my God,” Gemma grumbled.

“It’s fine,” Becca waved you both off. “No big deal. Charlotte and I have banged on that couch plenty of times and been walked in on. I’m surprised it hasn’t happened with you yet.”

“Well, OK,” Gemma said.

“So, you two going to keep going or what?” Becca asked. “Cause Char left me hanging last night and I wouldn’t mind jilling off watching you two.”

Gemma turned back to look at you with an ‘I don’t even know how that answer this’ look. You shot her the same one back, then one that was more ‘If you’re OK with it, I’m OK with it.’ You got an ‘Are you sure?’ back, and nodded slightly.

“Fine,” Gemma said, turning back to Becca. “You can watch, but from the chair over there. No touching or trying to jump in.”

“Oh, wasn’t planning on it,” she smirked as she sauntered through the living room to the indicated chair, stopping to drop her pants before sitting down buck naked. You’d seen her naked before on several occasions, or at least partially naked, but it was still a little thrill. Becca was a striking woman with her sharp feminine features mixed against her boyish short haircut and her strong build. “If we ever get around to that, there’s a bigger talk to be had first. And we’ll need safewords.”

“Tease,” you said.

“No teasing, just promises,” she smirked back.

Gemma rolled her eyes as she turned back to you and kissed you softly. “You sure?” she asked quietly.

“After the morning I’ve had? This doesn’t even crack the top three Big Things that happened.”

Gemma cracked a grin and kissed you again, and then the two of you slowly got rotated so that you were more fully on your back and Gemma was on top.

“He’s been in you this whole time?” Becca asked. “Fuck, that’s hot.”

“Getting a good view?” Gemma asked, looking over her shoulder.

“Fuck, yes,” Becca said as she spread her legs and slowly ran her fingers across her pussy lips. You couldn’t get a good look at it from your position, but you could see her face and tits just fine and her nipples were rock hard and standing out. “Seriously, Gem. You have a great ass.”

You smirked and ran your hands down Gemma’s back to her ass and teased pulling her cheeks apart but didn’t.

“Oh, you naughty bastard,” Becca laughed, fingering herself a little faster.

You slid your hands back up to Gemma’s sides and held her softly. “Ignore her,” you whispered. “Do what you want.”

“What I want is to make love to you,” she said and kissed you long and soft as she began to hunch her hips, grinding you inside of her.

For the next ten minutes or so, the three of you softly grunted and moaned as you each made slow, inch-by-inch gains towards your orgasms. Gemma really did want to make love to you, slow and warm. When she wasn’t hunching or circling her hips to work your cock, she was arching her back to slowly slide back and forth on you as she fed you her tits. And when she wasn’t doing that she was just resting with her chest pressed to yours, squeezing you inside of her with her abdomen and Kegels.

“I love you,” she whispered again between moans.

“I love you, too,” you smiled back.

She shifted a bit higher, getting her tits in your face, and you felt your cock pop out of her. It stood up straight and Becca moaned in the background at the sight. Gemma reached back and pushed it back into position, nudging it into the notch of her cunt, and then sliding back on. But she only went until the head was inside of her, and then she slid back off, and then back on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.