The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 210

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 210 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You knocked on Gemma’s apartment door and waited for a long moment, worrying about what might happen in the next few minutes. Sure, Sabrina was pretty sure things would be fine. And Gemma hadn’t been pissed on the phone, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t hurt. Didn’t mean all the shit her ex-fiancee had pulled on her wasn’t impacting things.

Fuck, you weren’t even sure what would happen if Becca answered the door. After all the promises she’d made to make about taking care of Gemma ... fuck.

The door opened and Gemma was there wearing the same summer dress she’d worn on your first date. She stepped out of the apartment and into your arms, grabbing you around the back of your head and pulling you down into a soul-searing kiss. It lasted a long time, your tongues slithering and sliding as you traded your emotions and hunger for each other. When you finally came apart, gasping for air, she took your hands in hers. “Make love to me,” she demanded. “Everything else comes second, first I need you to show me I’m still yours and you’re still mine.”

She pulled you inside the apartment, and before the door had even shut all the way she was pulling her dress off over her head to reveal she was completely naked underneath. “No one else is home right now,” she said.

The two of you tumbled, kissing in between the both of you fumbling to get you undressed, your way into the living room and collapsed onto the couch. Gemma ended up with her head back on the armrest, looking up at you as you raised her ass to rest on your chest as you knelt before her and began to eat her out. She wrapped her thighs around your head and her legs crossed behind your back as you dove into your girlfriend’s pussy with a desperate desire to show her everything you were feeling through the act. You spelt ‘I Love You’ with your tongue a dozen times.

And once she had shuddered towards her first orgasm, but hadn’t yet reached it, you lowered her hips down and leaned over on top of her, sliding your cock inside of her as you kissed her softly.

You didn’t fuck her. Not yet, at least. You made love. Every stroke was a slow, thoughtful, passionate nudge. Every kiss had a different word or message in it. Gemma softly ran her hands up and down your sides, then to your chest, then holding your face softly, and then back down to your hips. You cradled her head with your hands, holding her still and protected.

“I love you,” you told her. “I want to love you forever.” It was the first thing you’d said since you knocked on the door.

She had already been smiling through and between kisses, but now she broke into a full grin as her eyes welled up a little. “I love you too, you beautiful boy. Now kiss me again, because my lips miss every second they aren’t touching yours.”

You did just that.

When Gemma came, it was soft but long, a slow heat that finally came to a boil and simmered. “Come inside me, love,” she moaned softly as her body slowly rolled and twitched with her orgasm. “I want to feel your love in me again, where no one else ever has.”

You let loose, and somehow the hours of walking and laughing, and the food, must have done its work because you were able to drop a big one as your toes curled and your ass flexed while each pump went deep into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.