The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 209

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 209 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The three of you were out on the town and gave Katherine a quick tour of the city - or at least the fun parts that you knew. You pointed out where you had your first date, and hit up some parks and a couple of the historical sites that didn’t cost an arm and a leg to get into.

Sabrina had worn a cute, loose and flowy tank top with spaghetti straps and a front that showed off a bit of chest, which also happened to flash the fresh hickeys on her cleavage when she moved the right way. And she loved moving in just that way when she thought no one but you, or you and Katherine, could see as she flashed you a cheeky grin. She also made excellent use of the jean booty shorts she wore that exposed her skinny legs, getting your hand on the back of her thigh or rubbing her inner thigh when you were sitting together.

Katherine, on the other hand, was wearing a t-shirt she promised was from a popular KPop act that you’d never heard of. She’d tied the lower hem higher up her torso with an elastic band, but apparently, she was right about the popularity of the group because she was approached at least half a dozen times by other college age, and even a couple of high school, girls who recognized the shirt. She also wore a cute denim skirt, and while she wasn’t as brazen about teasing you she did check several times to see if you were checking her out, and always smiled widely when you were.

The three of you caught lunch at a diner that Katherine had looked up from the Food Network show ‘You Gotta Eat Here!’ To be fair, the pizza was definitely good, but not $20 in Uber costs good. She covered lunch though, so you and Sabrina split the transportation.

“So tell me more about this trio thing,” Katherine said around a mouthful of greasy pizza. The three of you were sitting inside a booth at the end of the diner seating area and the next closest occupied table was several away, so you had some privacy.

“What do you want to know?” Sabrina asked.

“Is it that John has two girlfriends, or are the three of you like a unit? Have you had a threesome? Do you all sleep in the same bed if you’re together? What about dates, do you go separately or together? How do you split the bill, does John pay for everything? That would get really expensive. How do you decide which person’s place to go to? And how do-”

“Katherine!” Sabrina laughed, interrupting the torrent of questions.

You reached over and took Katherine’s hand for a moment, giving her a smile and a squeeze. “How about one question at a time?”

“Sorry,” she smirked with a bit of a flush to her cheeks. “It’s just ... I never suspected my own twin would be a Poly Person.”

“What can I say? We all sort of fell into it,” Sabrina said. “So, to start, we’re all interning together. That’s how we met, though I already told you John and I recognized each other from classes back in Uni. I knew Gemma was interested in him, but then he and I started flirting hard one day when we got a special assignment together, and things sort of rolled downhill. We do have threesomes, and we sleep together in the same bed. John is a great cuddle buddy. And we try and go dutch on most things unless one of us wants to spoil the others a bit.”

Katherine, of course, had a dozen more questions that we both fielded over lunch. Based on Sabrina’s blunt openness about the whole thing you tried to do the same even if it was a little embarrassing at times. The one thing you noticed Sabrina avoided bringing up was her OnlyFans stuff, so you avoided it carefully as well. By the time you were slurping up the last of your soda, Katherine seemed satisfied with all of the answers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.