The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 208

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 208 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“So ... that was fun,” Sabrina said with a little self-satisfied smile as she looked across the kitchen table at you and Katherine. “Yeah?”

You coughed a little, looking between the sisters. Fun, yes. Hot? Definitely. Weird? Absolutely.

Katherine was wearing panties and that was all, her naked breasts and pierced nipples just out there. Sabrina was wearing just a tank top. Following the sex, and getting yourselves cleaned up a bit, you had all headed back out to the kitchen to eat the breakfast you’d brought in from the bakery.

“Mmm,” Katherine nodded in response to her sister. “It was...”

“Great?” Sabrina grinned.

Katherine blushed. “Yeah.” Then she looked for your reaction.

“It was hot,” you nodded. “And still weird.”

That made both of the sisters snort in stereo.

“Mm, you better wipe that up or I’ll suck it off myself,” Sabrina said, pointing at Katherine’s left nipple where there was a little bead of cum under her nipple piercing.

“Hmm?” Katherine questioned, looking down and seeing the spot. “Oh, gross, Sabrina,” she said.

“You liked it enough that you took a face and mouthful,” Sabrina teased.

“I meant you licking my nipple, you bitch,” Katherine rolled her eyes. Then she used a finger to scoop up the cum and reached over a smeared it on Sabrina’s croissant. “There.”

Sabrina didn’t even flinch in picking up her croissant and taking a big bite out of it, meeting her twin’s eye as she did it. “Mmmmm,” she moaned dramatically. “I love my boyfriends cum, don’t you?”

That set the two of them off with giggling and blushing again, and all you could do was shake your head.

“So, round two?” Sabrina asked.

“I don’t know,” Katherine said. “I’m feeling pretty sensitive down there...”

“Not you,” Sabrina scoffed. “Me! I’m all ramped up, I’m gonna have blue lady balls if I don’t get some.” She stood up, draining the last of her coffee and then sat on your lap and took your hand and put it between her legs. You automatically started to slide your fingers between her slick lips. “What do you think, baby?” Sabrina asked. “Ready for another go?”

“What happened to all the touristy stuff we were supposed to be doing this morning?” you asked.

“Oh, give her what she wants,” Katherine sighed. “We can cut one of our stops. If we don’t she’ll be all whiney and humping your leg all day.”

“Says the twin who used to have to get off every day before school by humping her pillow,” Sabrina said.

“Says the twin who almost got caught jilling off by our parents on six separate occasions,” Katherine shot back.

“Key word is almost,” Sabrina smirked.

“Alright, alright,” you said, breaking up the sisterly bickering. “Come on, let’s get you fucked so we can start our day.” You picked her up as you stood, carrying her towards her bedroom.

“Yay!” Sabrina cheered goofily.

“I’ll just wait out here,” Katherine called after you.

Once you were in the bedroom and you’d tossed Sabrina on the bed, she made a ‘come hither’ finger motion to you and you leaned down close to kiss her, and then she whispered, “Choke me and give me some hickey’s, Daddy. And pinch my side like you do. I already wanted to make Katherine a little jealous of my sexy boyfriend for fun, but this’ll really get her.”

You raised an eyebrow. “Sabrina, I’m not going to be used-”

“I know,” Sabrina assured you with a kiss to stop you. “It’s all in good fun. She dated a boy in high school we were both crushing on, and I always teased her she’d get jealous when I found mine.”

You fucked Sabrina silly, using all of her buttons that you’d learned to make Sabrina ride the waves of her orgasms. You left a quartet of fresh hickey’s on her breasts, bold statements that she was yours. She squirted as you choked her in missionary position, your noses brushing against each other as her eyes rolled into the back of her skull and she twitched hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.