The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 207

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 207 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“If you call him Daddy he’ll fuck you even harder,” Sabrina suggested from the foot of the bed.

“Wha-?” Katherine asked breathlessly. You were still fucking her in missionary. “Sabrina, that’s fucking weird, I’m not calling him Daddy!”

You couldn’t help but snort a laugh, burying your face in the crook of her neck even as you kept fucking her.

“Oh, it’s not that weird,” Sabrina said.

“Are you masturbating right now!?” Katherine asked, looking over at her sister. You looked at that and saw Sabrina was still leaning back against the dresser but had her legs spread and was working a finger between her pussy lips.

“What?” Sabrina asked. “I’m basically watching porn of myself and my boyfriend. It’s hot as fuck.”

“Whatever,” Katherine muttered, turning back and kissing you hungrily to try and ignore the antics of her sister. She squeezed you with her knees on your hips, urging you to go harder, and you did.

She came with a shudder and a leak of girlcum, but no squirt, as she moaned into your lips.

“What’s your favourite position?” you asked her.

“I think this might be my favourite position now,” she replied with a panting smirk. “But let’s do doggy?”

You gave her another kiss and then pulled out and off of her, and she rolled over onto her hands and knees, wiggling her little butt at you as she looked over her shoulder. She gasped with a smile when you spanked her, so you did it again before sliding your cock home.

“Fuuuuck,” Katherine groaned happily, pushing her hips back at you as she arched her back a bit more.

“Pull her hair, baby,” Sabrina suggested.

“Hey, no back-seat fucking,” you said. But you did bundle up Katherine’s hair in your fist, and she did moan hard when you tugged on it.

You fucked her like that for a bit, switching up the tempo everyone once in a while, until you felt her starting to edge closer to another orgasm. At that you changed your stance, getting over her a bit more so you could fuck down at her and hopefully get the angle to hit her g-spot.

“Oh, my fucking fuck,” Katherine gasped. “That’s not- whooooo, wow.”

“Use your words, sis,” Sabrina teased.

“Fuck you!”

“No, he’s fucking you,” Sabrina laughed.

“Fuck yes he is,” Katherine panted. She turned to look back at you and you leaned forward to kiss her. It wasn’t a solid liplock, but she got what she wanted as your lips bounced from your thrusts rocking her whole body.

“Do you guys do anal?” Katherine suddenly asked.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” Sabrina said, throwing her hand up in the air. “You do anal and I can’t? What the fuck?”

“No!” Katherine gasped. “I- just, this position made me think of it. I don’t, the one time I tried it was fucking awful. I just thought maybe if regular sex is this good...”

“Oh, fucking thank you,” Sabrina said. “We tried, and I really wanted it, but it was really bad for me too.”

“Makes sense,” Katherine grunted.

“You two done comparing notes?” you asked, breathing heavily from the exertion of the tougher-to-maintain angle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.