The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 202

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 202 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“No, I swear it’s true,” Katherine laughed. “Sabrina wore the most horrendous dress to our prom just to stick it to the guy. He looked miserable the entire night because he knew he’d fucked up.”

You laughed, but Sabrina was almost in tears of joy remembering the story as her sister told it.

After the restaurant the three of you had walked two blocks over to the same arcade bar where you’d had your date with Gemma. Sabrina and Katherine weren’t as interested in the games, though they liked the atmosphere and had goofed around a bit. Mostly the three of you drank and told stories, with Sabrina demanding you let her pay for every round.

Katherine loved telling stories about her sister, but Sabrina got her back just as good. You ended up telling them stories that you hadn’t thought about in a couple of years; about your own high school life and friends. Some of them were funnier than others, but Sabrina beamed at you through each one, rubbing your arm or your thigh softly as she paid rapt attention to you.

It was kind of weird, honestly. The two of you had spent so much time together, and especially being so utterly physically intimate, that it felt like you’d skipped steps in your relationship. This, meeting her sister, and telling stories, was a step that you could feel settling the roots of your feelings deeper.

“God, I love you,” you blurted out, looking Sabrina in the eyes.

She smiled and pursed her lips, wrapping her arms around your neck as she kissed you long and soft. “I love you too, baby,” she said when she pulled back.

“Well, I guess I don’t need to do the sisterly prying later tonight,” Katherine chuckled. “You two are almost grossly infatuated with each other.”

“He’s amazing,” Sabrina smiled at you.

“She’s even better than that,” you grinned back.

“Alright, I need another drink if you both are going to be this sappy,” Katherine rolled her eyes.

“Let’s go back to my place,” Sabrina said. “The drinks are cheaper, we can get sloshed, and did I mention that I’ve introduced John to Castle? We’re doing his first watch-through.”

“What!?” Katherine gasped. “You’ve never watched Castle?”

First watch through?” you were busy asking.

You pocketed the tokens that you’d gotten for the arcade machines, planning to bring Gemma back here sometime since it seemed to be more in her wheelhouse, and then you and Sabrina bantered over who would order the Uber right up until Katherine said she’d already ordered one.

Back at Sabrina’s apartment, you noticed that it looked possibly the tidiest it had ever been. Sabrina busted out beers for the three of you and soon you were playing some cards. The banter between the sisters was just so fun to listen to, and you got your shots in as well through a couple of games of Go Fish. By the time the three of you were on your third round of cards and beer, you were all starting to feel the effects of the alcohol and you ended up on the couch with the lights turned low, Sabrina’s laptop on the little coffee table playing the next in the long line of Castle episodes. You were on one side of the couch with Sabrina in the middle, snuggling her head on your shoulder. When you looked over she was holding hands cutely with Katherine as they both grinned and watched the show.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.