The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 201

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 201 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hey, baby,” Sabrina said as she grinned, seeing you walk up to the restaurant. You’d texted her that you were a few minutes away and she’d said she’d meet you out front. She’d seen you coming and broken into that smile, and now she opened her arms to you.

“Hello, beautiful,” you said and stepped in, hugging her tightly and kissing her. After a moment of swapping spit, you pulled out of the kiss with a smirk. “Nice to meet you, Katherine.”

Katherine’s eyes went wide as her jaw dropped in a surprised smile. “How did you know?”

“Sabrina does this thing with her tongue every time she kisses me,” you grinned.

“That bitch,” Katherine laughed.

“And where is ‘that bitch?’” you asked playfully. You’d stepped away from her slightly now so you weren’t completely up in her person space.

“Inside,” she said. “Don’t be mad about the prank, it’s a thing we used to do to boys we liked in high school to see if they were actually paying attention to us.”

“Honestly, it was exactly what I expected from Sabrina,” you said.

Katherine snorted and shook her head. “You do know my sister well, then.” She took your arm and led you into the restaurant. “Want to play a joke back on her?”

“Um, yes,” you said with a laugh.

Sabrina was sitting at a table grinning like a little fiend. You walked right up to her and stuck out your hand. “Hi Katherine, it’s so nice to meet you. Your sister means the absolute world to me.”

You could see the war happening behind her eyes. On the one hand, Sabrina was delighted that she was getting her prank over on you. On the other she was disappointed that you - apparently - couldn’t tell the difference between her and her twin.

“It’s so good to meet you too,” she said, standing up and politely shaking your hand.

You pulled out a chair for Katherine and tucked her in, and then took a seat. “So, it must be exciting to finally be in the city and visiting Sabrina,” you said.

“Oh, for sure,” Sabrina nodded, settling into what she thought was continuing her joke. “I love my sister so much. But I’ve got so many questions, first of which is what are your intentions with her?”

You smiled and glanced at Katherine, openly moving to grab her hand. “Well, if I’m being honest, I’m in love with her,” you said. “And I keep falling for her more and more. So, while we haven’t talked about it before, I thought maybe this would be the perfect time to take the next step in our relationship.” You turned back to Sabrina, putting on a nervous smile. “So, Katherine, I know this is really fast since we’ve just met, but I was wondering if you would give your blessing for me to-”

“Stop!” Sabrina said, eyes going wide. “Stop, stop, stop.”

You were about to break, but it was Katherine who cracked first as she started giggling hard. You followed her into it as you let go of her hand and stood from the table, swinging around it to Sabrina’s side and kissing her deeply.

“He figured it out right away,” Katherine explained after you finished kissing Sabrina.

“Oooh my God,” Sabrina said, rolling her head back as she looked at the ceiling. You laughed and kissed her cheek, taking the seat next to her. She slapped your arm, giving you a playfully aggravated glare, which you melted by kissing her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.