The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 199

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 199 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hey, Daddy,” Sabrina grinned as she looked up into the camera of her phone.

“Ugh,” you groaned and rolled your eyes, but you couldn’t help the little smile as you heard the annoying play name again.

“Oh, hush,” Gemma laughed. “You love it.”

The three of you had decided not to get together for once, mostly for the sake of your and Gemma’s wallets but also so that you could all have some non-couple time. So, of course, you ended up on a three-way video call at the end of the night. You’d spent the evening with Mosche and finally ordered that pizza he’d been wanting and had watched Die Hard 3, which was definitely not the Die Hard you would have preferred because it was, quite frankly, pretty bad.

Now you were in your room laying on your bed, and the girls had turned from texting to the group call.

“I put up with it,” you countered Gemma. “There’s a difference.”

“That’s OK,” Sabrina said. “I like that you kinda don’t like it because it means you fuck me harder when you hear it because you’re annoyed with me.”

“Filthy bitch,” Gemma snickered.

“Says the butt queen,” Sabrina teased her back.

“I am not a butt queen,” Gemma said. “God, I do want to do it again though, love.”

“See you in twenty,” you said, pretending to get up from the bed and making both girls chuckle a little.

“How are you doing though, Sabrina?” Gemma asked. “Better than last night?”

“Yeah,” Sabrina nodded. “Thank you for giving me some alone time with John, though. It helped a ton.”

“No need to thank me,” Gemma said. “You needed it. I know you’d do the same for me.”

That made Sabrina smile broadly and nod. “Absolutely, babe.”

The conversation shifted a bit, and the three of you made some guesses about the Joy situation but you didn’t have enough information to jump to any conclusions at where things would land. Then you purposefully pivoted the conversation to where you and Gemma should go on a date later that week, and what Sabrina wanted to do when her sister came to visit.

It was right around when Sabrina was saying how, when her sister left Sunday night, that she wanted you to give her a good fucking to round out the weekend that she stopped. “Gemma, what are you doing?”

“Nothing,” your Australian girlfriend said, flushing a little.

“Where’s your other hand?” Sabrina asked.

“Holding the phone,” Gemma said cheekily.

“Your other other hand then,” Sabrina said.

Gemma bit the corner of her lip in a grin and then panned the camera of her phone down her body. She was wearing a simple bra and was laying in bed, and her panties were pulled down her thighs and her other hand was currently rubbing between her pussy lips.

“Were you masturbating to my plans for introducing my sister to John?” Sabrina asked.

“It just sounded really cute, OK!?” Gemma said, bringing the camera back up to her face. “I was fantasizing about introducing him to my family, and then that went to having sex in my old room at home. And I got horny.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.