The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You spent all evening wondering about what you should, or could, do. If Kat18 was actually Sabrina - and considering your thorough and in-depth review of every photo and video she had posted, you were about 80% sure it was her - you had a big secret over her. A girl like her, smart and driven, would get hit hard by a secret like this coming out. If anyone in management at the firm found out she would probably lose her internship, especially if they found out she was doing it at work. Even if they kept the reason quiet, she’d be screwed interviewing for next summer as well, and that would make it harder and harder to find a really good job coming out of school.

Every time you thought about how much this side gig would ruin her life, you always came back to one question. Why would she do it?

Sabrina, for all that she was highly attractive, was also whip-smart. You’d had several classes with her, not that you’d been friends, and she was the kind of girl who read every scrap of the assigned readings a week ahead and had all the answers when a Prof actually bothered to stop reading off of their slides. There was no way she had anything but excellent grades, which would come with merit scholarships. Was it other money problems? Was it the rush?

By the time you were trudging in to work the next day, plenty of scenarios had built up in your mind. There were so many ways you could hold a secret like this over her - getting her to do your work at the office, or getting her to do your classwork when you were back in school. Cleaning your shitty little apartment. Cleaning your apartment naked was an especially fun fantasy.

For a little bit, deep in your second jerk-off session of the night while you had been ‘researching’ one of her videos, you even imagined leveraging her for filthy, nasty, no-holes-barred sex.

The post-nut guilt after that one had been a little heavy, which you took as a sign that you were still a generally good person.

“Morning,” you said to the secretary. She was a pretty woman, probably just a couple of years out of college herself, but she didn’t even bother looking up at you. The most she had ever acknowledged you walking into the building was her customary one lifted finger, waving you on.

“Morning, sir,” you said as you stepped off the elevator onto the third floor of the office building. The legal firm owned the entire building but occupied the first four of the eight floors. Mr Garrison, one of the Partners, glanced up from where he was digging in a filing cabinet near the elevators. He wore a sharp suit that fit his frame, but you could tell at one point he’d been a much larger man judging by the way his face looked sort of hollow and the skin on his neck hung loosely around his smart collar and tie.

“Hey, kid,” he grunted. “Finally someone shows up. Here, dig around this cabinet and find me everything in the Vernic Company file. I don’t care what else you’ve got waiting for you, this happens now, got it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.