The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 193

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 193 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Well, well,” Becks said as you walked into the office right behind Sabrina, having opened the door for her. “Someone is looking spiffy.”

“She always looks spiffy,” you smirked.

“She’s talking about you, dummy,” Sabrina smirked, giving you a nudge with her elbow.

“I know, dummy,” you chuckled, nudging her back.

“So I’m guessing you guys had a good weekend?” Becks asked.

“Mhmm,” Sabrina nodded. “Almost perfect.”

“Almost?” Becks raised an eyebrow.

Sabrina hesitated and then shrugged. “Almost.”

“Well, I hope your week starts just as well,” she said. “Gemma isn’t in yet. She hasn’t forgotten my coffee, has she?”

“Haven’t seen her yet, but I’m sure she’s on her way,” you said. “As for the start of the week ... well, let’s just say I probably have an email in my inbox that will determine that.”

Becks levelled a ‘what did you do?’ look at you and Sabrina, so you put off going up into the office for another couple of minutes to tell her about the ‘performance reviews’ that Joy had played at on Friday.

“Well, shit,” she sighed once you’d finished the story. “I dunno what to tell you guys on this one, she never pulled that kind of crap before that I can remember. Or at least that she told me about. What are you going to do?”

“Well, hopefully Garrison believes us,” you said.

“And if not, we’re not really sure,” Sabrina said. “We’re going to need to figure it out as we go. If we come back down here before lunch, we’ve probably been fired.”

“And who’s going to get me my morning coffee if that happens?” Becks asked with a commiserating smile.

“Joy,” you guessed. “She’d be the only intern left.”

“Fat chance of that,” Becks sighed. “She never did the coffee run even in her first year.”

You and Sabrina left Becks to her work and piled into the elevator, and this time you didn’t flirt or kiss or anything. You’d discussed your realization last week that there might be cameras in there, so it was all business.

Up on the floor you stepped out and weren’t immediately met with security, so that was a good sign. You were both also the first ones in the conference room, so you opened your laptops and checked your emails.

“I’ve got nothing,” you said.

“Me neither,” Sabrina frowned. “Maybe he didn’t check his emails over the weekend?”

“Maybe,” you said. “But, I mean, he’s a partnered lawyer at a good firm, he’d have to at least check his emails, right?”

The two of you settled in, waiting to see what would happen. Eric was the next person to arrive, and he didn’t have an email either. Then Gemma showed up with a cardboard box. You immediately got up to help her with it.

“Thanks,” she smiled and touched your fingers as you both moved the box onto the table.

“No problem,” you smiled. “Good morning.” You tried your best to add a silent ‘beautiful’ to the end of that with your eyes.

“Good morning,” she replied, smiling wide. Maybe she’d gotten the message. Then she turned to the box and unfolded the top, pulling out five extra large takeout cups. “Drinks for everyone, and doughnuts and croissants.”

“Pushing some buttons?” Sabrina asked.

“I don’t know what you mean,” Gemma said, putting on an obviously innocent voice. “I just wanted to treat my fellow lowly interns to a snack at the start of the week.”

There were more drinks in the box which she took out and went to deliver to the various offices. Associates were already in, but you had no idea about the partners since their offices were at the other end of the floor and on the floor up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.