The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 192

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 192 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina was sitting on the floor of her shower with her knees curled up and her forehead pressed between them as you sat next to her rubbing her back as she whimpered.

“Honey, it’s OK,” Gemma said. She was sitting on the toilet just outside the shower, reaching in and holding one of Sabrina’s hands. “It’s OK.”

“I- I just wanted it so bad,” Sabrina sobbed a little, lifting her face to look at you and Gemma. “You loved it so much and were nervous, but I wanted it and it felt-”

She started crying again, burying her head between her knees.

“Shhh,” you shushed her soothingly. “It’s OK. It’s OK.”

Sabrina had done all the prepping she could think of. She’d been secretly wearing buttplugs around at work. She’d fingered her butt. She’d even gone up one last butt plug size right before we did it. But for some reason, when you had popped into her, it hadn’t felt good at all. In fact, it had downright stung and she’d thought maybe she’d ripped open or something.

It was the strangest thing, when you thought about it. Compared to Gemma, Sabrina practically got off on little shocks of pain and you would have almost called her a masochist. Well, maybe not that far, but still. But for some reason it just didn’t do anything good for her to take your cock in the one place she’d been building up in her mind.

“I love you,” you whispered to her.

She cried.


You and Gemma, once Sabrina was cried out, got her dried off and tucked her into bed, promising to make her some dinner. The two of you worked together to make a simple sandwich combo for her, bouncing thoughts off of each other as to what she would like on it. You’d even found a bag of chips rolled and clipped in one cupboard to go with it.

“I’m going to go,” Gemma said once you had the plate all made up.

“What? No,” you said, taking her hand. “She needs us both right now.”

“No,” Gemma smiled sadly. “She needs you, love. Right now I’m the girl who can do something she can’t. She needs you to show her that that doesn’t matter, and that you love her. So stay, and I’ll go.”

You frowned, not liking the idea of ending the weekend early. Or going to sleep without her next to you.

“Seriously, love,” she said, seeing the look on your face. “I’ll see you tomorrow, OK?”

“Alright,” you sighed, and let her kiss you for a long minute.

You walked Gemma to the door and kissed her again on her way out, making her promise to text when she got back to her place.

Then you looked around the apartment and shook your head with a little sigh. Sabrina was a lot of things, but she wasn’t tidy. So you went to work, quickly cleaning the living room and kitchen, and then you laid out the light dinner on the coffee table, and set up her laptop, and got a blanket from where it was stashed under a side table and got it ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.