The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 191

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 191 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The blowjob was, well, it was as great as usual. Sabrina and Gemma were both great in slightly different ways, but the biggest thing between them both was that they both made you feel like they really did love your cock because it was yours.

As Sabrina slowly bobbed her mouth, keeping her hands away and behind her back, Gemma shifted on the bed and began to get other angles. She got a closeup from the side, catching Sabrina’s tongue as she slithered out from her lips along the bottom of your shaft. She got an angle that hid Sabrina’s face when she worked her lips down your cock and began to lap and suck at your balls. Then, when the proper blowjob continued again, she got behind Sabrina and got a shot of Sabrina’s pussy and plugged ass with her bobbing head and your torso in the background. When Sabrina realized that was the view she wiggled her bum and shifted her stance to show more of herself to the camera, then reached between her legs and slid a finger through her pussy lips and diddled her clit for a moment.

Then, with a look up at you, Sabrina jammed her face down low on your cock and gagged and bit. You knew she wanted you to fuck her face and make her deepthroat you, so you wove your fingers into her hand and started to do just that. Gemma came back around the bed, slowly moving the camera around, showing off Sabrina’s ass as she pressed her pelvis to the bed, then up her back, then to your fingers in her hair. Finally Gemma zoomed back in on your cock fucking Sabrina’s lips and pushing deep into her throat.

And then, and you weren’t sure if it was a subconscious thing or intentional, Gemma reached into frame and ran her hand along Sabrina’s throat, accentuating the little bit of bulge that happened when she deepthroated you.

Sabrina came. She hadn’t been playing with herself, hadn’t had her nipples teased and tested. She came, just a small one, from being treated like a fleshlight and Gemma making that one little move to emotionally set her over the edge.

You pulled out of her throat and mouth, thick strands of spittle connecting your cock to her lips, as she panted to catch her breath.

“Good girl,” you said. “God, when you’re not being a brat you are the best girl.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she beamed up at you, her eye makeup smudged now from her eyes watering during the facefucking. “Are you ready to take my ass now?”

“I am, baby,” you said. “Do you want to be on top, or do you want me to be in control?”

“Oh, you Daddy,” she panted. She spun on her knees again, planting her messy face against the pillows and practically hiding her eyes and forehead between them so that only her lips and chin were visible. She raised her ass up and spread her knees wide. “Please, take me like this, Daddy. Make me your anal whore, just like I know Darling is for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.