The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 189

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 189 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Brunch was, of course, delicious. You weren’t sure if you’d ever had a bad brunch, to be fair. Sabrina ended up wearing your shorts, joking that she liked getting into your pants, and had pulled a spaghetti strap tank top out of her purse that clung to her upper body tightly. It would have been lewd if she hadn’t worn a bra, and you still asked her to wear your new flannel button-down to cover up a bit more. She’d sighed and stroked your cheek and agreed, tying the ends up in a bow just beneath her small bust. Gemma, on the other hand, had packed one of her summer dresses in her larger purse and slipped that on. Then Sabrina had lifted it up and pulled down the panties Gemma had on, sticking out her tongue at you as she did it.

Gemma just rolled her eyes at that and let it happen, the dress coming down to her knees and not at risk of wildly exposing her at any moment.

Of course, you hadn’t been expecting the flirting and touching to go along with the delicious brunch. It was Sabrina that started it, but soon all three of you were surreptitiously doing things to each other in the back corner of the restaurant. The biggest moment was when Gemma’s eyes went wide and she looked from you to Sabrina and back in a panic as she at up tall and sucked in a breath through her nose. Sabrina had a smarmy smile on, and you pretended to drop your fork and took a peak under the white tablecloth covering the table.

Sabrina’s bare foot was wedged between Gemma’s thighs, her big toe wedged into the cleft of Gemma’s pussy and wiggling around.

Gemma made her stop after a minute, and Sabrina fake pouted a little until you slid your hand up her inside thigh and under the baggy legs of the athletic shorts and brushed against her clit because of course she wasn’t wearing any underwear herself.

You went dutch on the bill as you’d all agreed, and then the girls wanted to go for a walk through the park since it was a beautiful day. You ended up in the same one as you and Gemma had gone to the food trucks on your first date and enjoyed the easy walk as the three of you laughed and chatted. Then you bought ice cream cones from a vendor and sat on a bench, talking and just being with each other some more.

Things couldn’t just be sweet, though. With the three of you, and especially Sabrina, someone was bound to do something. You were sitting in the middle of them, as usual, and Gemma had kicked off her sandals and was sitting with her legs curled up on your lap while Sabrina was sitting sideways on the other end of the bench, her back against the armrest and her knees high. Slowly, seeing when you would notice, she spread her legs and bit and manoeuvred the leg of the shorts to give you a straight look down at her pussy.

You ignored it for a bit, teasing her by playing ignorant, until you could tell she was getting frustrated and then you leaned over towards her. “Baby, if we were alone I would drip the icecream all over your pussy and lick it off, but we’re in public.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.