The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 188

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 188 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I think it worked,” Gemma chuckled, laying next to Sabrina and slowly stroking her face, moving the sweaty strands of hair from her her forehead and cheek. She turned to look back at you where you were panting, sitting on the other side of the bed and trying to catch your breath and let your heart rate drop back down. “Nice work, Daddy.”

At some point you had given up on not being ‘Daddy’ again that night as you and Gemma worked over Sabrina. It looked like half her body was pink from the soft pinches, hard grabbing and the flushing of several new hickies on her small breasts and her stomach. Her pussy was also a bright pink and leaking your cum.

“Mmmm,” Sabrina moaned happily as she blinked sleepily and stretched. Then she rolled over and curled up into the fetal position. “M’you guys finish without me,” she mumbled softly. “Tired.”

Gemma kissed her on the cheek, then rolled away and crawled over to you and sat next to you, throwing her legs over your lap and hugging her upper body to yours as she rested her head on your shoulder. You both just watched Sabrina as she fell asleep.

“I can’t believe this is a heartwarming moment in our relationship,” you chuckled softly.

Gemma chuckled with you. “I know. Who would have thought? If someone told me a month ago that I was going to be part of a threesome I would have thought they were crazy. And here I am in a throuple.”

“Is it enough?” you asked her quietly. “Are you getting enough of me? Because you deserve it all.”

“I do get it all, love,” she said, turning and kissing your shoulder where she’d been resting her head. “I just share it all with her.”

You turned her lips up to you and kissed her, soft and sweet. “What can I do for you?” you asked.

She smiled and kissed you back. “Well, what I want is you in my ass again like earlier, but I think I’m probably too sensitive for that right now. Was I walking funny earlier?”

“Only a little,” you smirked.

She rolled her eyes with a happy grin. “How about a sixty-nine?” she asked. “I want to love on you, and I want to feel your tongue.”

“Gladly,” you said, and kissed her one more time before laying down on the bed. Gemma straddled your head and leisurely laid down on your body, and soon you were both in a little competition of who could distract the other with your hands and mouths. Then that turned into who could edge the other for longer.

Gemma won, sucking a load out of you, but you made it up to her by tonguing her ass while you wiggled your fingers on her g-spot, making her come hard.

“Well, looks like I missed some fun,” Sabrina said, waking you up. She was looking down at you with a silly grin, and as you blinked awake and shifted your head you realized that Gemma was still lying on top of you and your face was currently framed by her thighs, ass and pussy.

“What time is it?” you asked Sabrina.

“Late,” she said. “Or early, depending on how you think of it. I just missed your body next to mine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.