The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 182

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 182 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Oh, fuck,” Gemma moaned softly as you tongued her pussy.

“Shhh,” you shushed her, reaching up with one hand to tease her nipple as you ducked back to lick her pussy.

“What are you doing?” she asked, her hands going down to your hair but not pushing you away.

“Showing you how fucking sexy you are,” you said. “Just don’t get us caught.”

Gemma leaned back, breathing deeply as she looked down at you with your mouth buried in her pussy. “I fucking love you,” she sighed softly.

You wiggled your tongue as your ‘I love you too,’ making her bite her lip and close her eyes to stop from moaning. As you ate her she slid down the back wall of the dressing room and you followed her until she was sitting on the little bench. Then you had the leverage to really push, and you went at her.

“John,” she hissed softly. “John, fuck!”

She squeezed her eyes shut and then put her arm over her mouth and bit it to stop from getting loud as she came. You lapped her up, enjoying the feeling of her thighs trying to squeeze you as she shuddered and sniffed in breaths through her nose until she came down.

Only then did you pull off of her and place a chaste little kiss on her clit before standing up and kissing her on the mouth.

“You are crazy,” she whispered.

“You are fucking crazy sexy,” you retorted. “Now get that bikini on, I want to see you in it so I can imagine taking it back off of you.”

She snorted and rolled her eyes, but her smile didn’t slip.

You peeked out of the curtain and Sabrina nodded and waved you out, so you scooted out as Gemma was getting dressed.

“Mmm,” Sabrina hummed, seeing the wetness on your lips. She immediately started kissing you, her tongue doing its best to taste your lips and cheeks.

“You know you’re a freak, right?” Gemma said as she opened the curtain and saw what Sabrina was doing.

Sabrina shrugged with a grin and then cocked her head to the side. “That one is pretty. How’s it fit?”

Gemma had on a black bikini with full cups and low-riding bottoms that tied at the hip. The cups on the top had a pattern of crystal sequins on them. “Pretty good,” she said, looking in the mirror and tugging at the top in a couple of different ways. “I’m not afraid I’m going to pop out. Not sure about the butt though.”

“I like the butt,” Sabrina said, standing up and tugging on the bottoms. “What do you think, John?”

You felt like this was a trap question, or at least it would have been if it was just you and one girlfriend going shopping. But with two the dynamic was different. “Well, I’d rather no bottoms at all myself,” you said, making both girls smirk and roll their eyes. “But I think you’re right, Gemma. It doesn’t do your booty justice.”

“That was the perfect way of putting it, love,” Gemma said, coming over and kissing you lightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.