The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 180

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 180 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Alright, here’s the deal,” Gemma said, holding your hand as she pulled you into the mall. “We’re here mostly for you, but that means we’re also here for us.”

“See, that was about as clear as mud,” you laughed.

“He’s not wrong, Gemma,” Sabrina said. She was walking on your other side, as usual, with her arm hooked in yours. “What she means is that for every two stores we go and pick clothes for you to try on, we’re going to go into a store and try things on for you to see.”

“What kind of stores?” you asked, a grin spreading across your face.

“All sorts,” Gemma said and kissed you on the cheek. “And yes, that includes Victoria’s Secret.”

“And Hot Topic,” Sabrina said. “If there’s one here.”

“Alright, lead away, oh fairy girlfriends,” you said. “But I do have to work within a budget.”

“Oh, baby,” Sabrina said. “No. Today, you can buy us lunch, but we’re covering all the clothes.”

“By we she means she,” Gemma stage whispered. “I’m on a budget, too.”

“Sabrina, I can’t just let you spend your money on me like that,” you said. “We agreed that we weren’t going to do that to each other.”

Sabrina rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. She quickly opened up her OnlyFans tab and showed you her current income for the month. “That’s like, three-quarters because of you,” she said. “So today, I’m Sugarmomma, OK?”

The number was almost absurd. If things kept going like they were she could probably cover her entire final year of tuition, and books, and rent and other living expenses, by the end of next month.

“OK,” you said. “I give up. I’m the sugarbaby today.”

“A hunky, lovable, sexy sugarbaby,” Gemma said.

“Definitely,” Sabrina agreed with a grin.

For a Saturday you felt like the mall should have been busier, but then you realized this was supposed to be the era of the downfall of the American shopping mall. Sure, there were plenty of people around, it just didn’t feel busy. After a quick stop at the big digital map system near the entrance, the girls were dragging you through the big corridors and up an escalator onto another floor.

“Oh, we should stop there later,” Gemma pointed out a store that I’d never heard of.

“Yes, definitely,” Sabrina nodded.

“We’re ... right here though?” you asked. “Why not just go in now?”

Gemma tutted and shook her head. “You know nothing, John Snow.”

You never did get an answer to that question.

The first store you were brought into was mostly business casual, and it turned out you were starting with buying Date and Business clothes. Soon you had a pile of shirts and sweaters, and for the next thirty minutes, the girls had you rotating in and out of the dressing room trying on different fits and styles and colours. After your second in and out of the dressing room one of the ladies working at the store seemed to have stuck to Gemma and Sabrina. She was an attractive woman with a sort of angular face and tanned skin, and you thought she was likely a darker skinned italian. Her nametag said Opaline, but she said to call her Opal, and soon she was as freely prodding and poking you as your girlfriends were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.