The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 179

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 179 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Morning, studly,” Becca said as she barged into the washroom while you were taking a piss.

Now, the thing about taking a piss in the morning after waking up squeezed between two beautiful, naked women is that it doesn’t really matter how much sex you had the night before, you’re going to wake up hard. And pissing with a hard-on is, well, not the easiest. And now that you had started, there wasn’t much stopping it so you couldn’t exactly cover it up.

“I swear I locked that door,” you said, trying your best to be as casual about things as Becca was. At least this time you were wearing your briefs even if your dick was out.

“Oh, probably. It just doesn’t work super well,” Becca said. “Charlotte’s called the Super like four times about it and we just gave up.” She was in that tight tank top and panties, but that soon changed as she peeled off her top while she walked behind you and reached into the shower to turn on the water.

“Becca?” you asked in surprise.

“Oh, calm down,” she said, patting you on the back. “We’ve seen each other naked already. I just need a shower and you’re almost done.”

It was true, the last drops squeezing out and you gave yourself a shake before putting it away. The tent in your briefs wasn’t quite as lewd as just having it out.

“Hey, I didn’t say you had to cover up,” Becca said, waiting for the shower to heat up.

“Becca, I like you, but you’re just a little crazy,” you said and shifted over to the sink to wash your hands.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” she laughed. Then Beca bent over and pulled her panties down, her bare ass pointing at you for a moment. She climbed into the shower and looked over. “You want to join me?”

“Yes, but no,” you told the truth.

“Promise you’ll enjoy it,” she smirked.

“You’re a teasing bitch,” you chuckled.

“Just the tip, baby. Promise,” she teased you. “Or we could do it the Mormon way and just soak. I hear that doesn’t even count as sex.”

“Careful what you wish for, last night the girls were joking about letting me take you up on that kind of offer.”

“Really?” she laughed. She grabbed her tits and shook them at you. “Too bad it was just a joke.”

“One of these days you’re going to make an offer you can’t back up, Becca,” you said.

“Fair. But I don’t welch, John,” she grinned while grabbing her shampoo. “Now, are you planning on watching my entire shower and jerking off, or should I close the shower curtain so we don’t get water everywhere?”

“Good morning, Becca,” you said as you slipped out of the bathroom.

“Morning, studly,” she said again.

Back in Gemma’s room you shut the door behind you and went back to the bed, planning on climbing in between the girls again, but Sabrina blinked her eyes open as you approached and rolled over, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

“Really?” you asked.

“Uh-huh,” she hummed quietly without closing her mouth.

You stripped off your briefs and fed her your cock and she started sucking on you softly. Gemma eventually woke up and saw what was happening, scooting closer up behind Sabrina and leaning up for a morning kiss.

“You never mentioned the washroom door didn’t lock properly,” you said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.