The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You swallowed the drool that had been accumulating in your mouth, looking down at Sabrina as she smirked up at you.

“Fucking amazing,” you said, still panting a little to catch your breath after your orgasm had rolled through you. “Come here.” You pulled her up and hugged her to you, kissing her cheek and then down the crook of her jaw, and then lower to her slender neck.

“Oh, oh fuck,” Sabrina gasped. “How did you know that was my spot?”

“I didn’t,” you admitted. “But that’s definitely good to know.”

“Oh shit,” she laughed, then gasped again as you nuzzled into her neck and let your lips and tongue make love to her soft, warm skin for a long moment. She melted in your arms, moaning and whimpering as you slowly let your hands rove over her clothes. You grabbed her ass, small and pert, through her skit, feeling each cheek as your fingers curled around it. You held her waist, small and thin. You palmed her small tits over her shirt, knowing that her thin, lace bra did little to protect her nipples from the sensation.

When you swapped sides of her neck, starting fresh kisses on the other side, the needy whine she let out was like a dog begging for attention. You shuffled and spun the two of you so that she was backed to the counter now. As you kept kissing her, wondering whether you should push things and actually give her a hickey, you lifted her by the waist so that she was sitting on the edge of the counter.

Your hands found her knee, and just like in the restaurant you started slowly rubbing up and down, moving your fingers, then your entire hand, up and under her skirt. You grabbed her bare thigh, then smacked it lightly. She squeezed her thighs together, pinning your hand there, then opened them again. Asking you to go further.

Fingers moving higher, kisses moving lower. Sabrina undid the top buttons of her shirt, letting you start kissing down to her shoulders and collarbone.

“Oooh, baby,” she crooned in your ear, pulling your head to her. “What are you doing to me?”

“What do you want me to do to you?” you asked, fingers creeping back to that point where they had stopped before.

Inches from her lips. Close enough to feel the wet texture that had been building between her thighs. To feel the flushed heat building in her.

“I don’t know,” she whispered. “I wasn’t expecting...”

“What, you didn’t think I’d reciprocate?” you asked.

She shook her head, biting her lower lip. You replied by kissing her, and taking her bottom lip between your teeth and pulling slightly, before melting back into the kiss.

“This is so fucking hot,” she gasped when the kiss ended. “Fuck, can you imagine what this would look like on film?”

“Is that really what you’re thinking about?” you chuckled lightly.

“Sorry, sorry baby,” she said quickly, cupping your face and pulling you back in for another kiss. This one was sweeter, less primal, than the last, but just as intense. “I just can’t help it. For the past couple of months literally everything sexual I do, I’ve been doing thinking about cameras.”

“Well this time no one’s watching,” you whispered in her ear, leaning over her. Your fingers trailed up her thigh, skipping over her lips and rubbing higher on her pubic mound, fingertips in the thin little landing strip that you knew was above her clit. “This time it’s all about you and me. Do you want me to make you feel good? Just you, all the way?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.