The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 177

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 177 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina was panting, splayed out on the bed with her shirt open and her kilt pulled up to her waist. Her legs were splayed open, her pussy oozing your cum.

You had stepped back and ended up sitting down on Gemma’s desk chair as you tried to catch your breath, while Gemma had fallen forward and to the side off of Sabrina’s face and was laying next to her.

Standing and stepping forward, you used your mostly-hard cock and pushed back into Sabrina, climbing fully on top of her and wrapping her up in your arms as you kissed her. It took Sabrina a moment to blink herself back to reality and start kissing you back, and she wrapped one leg up over your waist.

“Love you,” you told her quietly.

“Love you too, Daddy,” she laughed softly against your lips.

You kissed her one more time then got off of her, your slimy cock pulling from her and you moved over to Gemma. She was still on her side, smiling warmly, and she rolled onto her stomach and opened her mouth to take you in. She didn’t care about the mixed juices on you, and she quickly began sucking them off.

“Fuuuck,” you sighed.

Gemma hummed in response, and you naturally wreathed your fingers in her hair as she sucked you. Once she was done she pulled back and sat up on her knees, giving you another smile. “You know, I’m not really getting my chance to be a director,” she pointed out.

“What do you want to do next, love?” you asked her.

“Well, I did promise something,” she said and looked over at Sabrina, who had been watching us with her own contented smile.

“Really?” Sabrina asked. “I mean, being eaten and doing the eating are kinda different.”

“I want to,” Gemma replied. “I want to give to you as much as you give to me and him.”

Sabrina just opened her legs wider in response. Gemma got down on her hands and knees and approached her from the side.

To be honest, it was fun to watch but wasn’t as amazing an experience as you were expecting - at least from your end of things. The mechanical licking and slurping was hotter in the abstract than anything. Watching Sabrina’s expressions, and the way Gemma shifted her hips as she got into slightly different stances to change her angle of attack, that was hot. Seeing Sabrina’s nipples harden up again as she threw her head back onto the bed and moaned happily was hot.

You pulled Gemma’s face from Sabrina for a moment, kissing her deeply and tasting Sabrina all over her. “What do you want to happen next, Madame Director?”

Gemma looked around, then bit her lip. “I want you to fuck me doggy while I eat her some more. Pound my face into her pussy.”

“OK,” you grinned. The three of you were quickly in position, and you were fucking Gemma.


“I don’t know if I can move,” Gemma groaned.

She was face down again on the bed, laid flat. Sabrina was on top of her but facing the other direction as she’d been tonguing Gemma’s ass again while you’d been fucking her from behind and then swapping down to get a blowjob from Gemma before sliding back up into Sabrina. It had been another one of those ‘this is hot, but not as functional’ moments that was more about the power and the visual than it was the actual steady pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.