The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 176

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 176 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You had two kilt-covered asses staring at you shortly after. You flipped up the first kilt quickly, revealing Sabrina’s still-warm butt. Then you slowly lifted Gemma’s kilt, revealing her thicker thighs and her wonderfully rounded ass, also sans panties.

“Well, I think we have a problem,” you said.

Both of your girlfriends looked back at you a little confused. “What do you mean?” asked Gemma.

“Well, Sabrina got punished for improper uniform,” you said. “And now find out that my star student is also in improper uniform.”

“That-”

SMACK. You spanked Gemma. She yelped and leaned away from the spanking.

You waited.

“John, that-”

You spanked her again on the same cheek, and she yelped again, which made Sabrina snicker a little so you spanked her once as well.

“Fuck! Thank you, Daddy,” she said.

“Thank you, Daddy,” Gemma said, realizing how she’d messed up.

“I think fair is fair,” you said. “Don’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy,” Gemma said and lowered herself to her elbows, pushing her ass back at you.

Gemma took the spankings a little better after that, though she didn’t like it quite as much as Sabrina did. By the last one her bum was looking pink and warm just like Sabrina’s and you massaged it lightly and kissed her cheek.

“Daddy, I want your cock now,” she said. “And Sabrina can get what she wants, you can finger her at the same time.”

“Gladly,” you said, and manoeuvred the head of your cock into position and sunk into her just up to the head. Then, as you felt her body subtly trying to either push you out or pull you in deeper, you slid your fingers along Sabrina’s pussy to get them slimy with her natural lubricants, then slid two fingers into her.

“Oooh, fuck yes,” Sabrina gasped.

You slid fully into Gemma, making her gasp as well, and you spent the next few minutes finding your rhythm with the girls. Then, without warning her, you pulled out of Gemma and got behind Sabrina, fucking into her quickly.

“Hey,” Gemma whined a little.

“Love,” you said. “I know you’re in charge, but Sabrina needed some cock.”

“It’s fine,” Gemma laughed, turning onto her side next to Sabrina and reaching over to rub Sabrina’s back as you were thrusting into her. “Actually, I have an idea.”

“What’s that?” you asked.

“Flip her over,” Gemma said.

You pulled out of Sabrina and used her hips to flip her over onto her back, and she immediately spread her legs and made grabby hands to get you back into her. “I was getting close,” she panted. “Please, John. Just finish me off before we do something else.”

“Uh-uh,” Gemma shook her head, getting up on her knees on the couch. She leaned down and surprised Sabrina with a kiss, then whispered something in her ear. Sabrina got a surprised look, then nodded. Gemma shifted again and swung her leg over Sabrina’s head so that she was straddling her face, holding up the kilt so that Sabrina’s face wasn’t blocked. “Now fuck her while she eats my pussy, Daddy,” Gemma said.

She leaned forward and dropped the kilt, and then her eyes closed halfway as you could only assume Sabrina went right to work. Hidden by the kilt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.