The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 175

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 175 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina’s pussy, peeking out from between her legs and pink buttcheeks, was looking particularly sodden as she watched you over her shoulder, biting her lip.

“You want Daddy to touch that needy little pussy?” Gemma asked her. “To slide his fingers across your swollen little lips, and brush against your hole, and bump your clit?”

“Mhmm,” Sabrina nodded eagerly.

“But that doesn’t sound like a punishment,” Gemma said. She was clearly enjoying being in charge and verbally teasing Sabrina with what could be. The schoolgirl outfits they were wearing had slightly different effects - Sabrina, with her slim body, could probably actually pull off being a teen if she affected a more realistic teen persona. On Gemma the outfit looked more sexual; you were all still young enough that someone could potentially believe you were teenagers, but Gemma’s fuller figure would suggest she was a very genetically gifted teen if that were the case.

Gemma paced a little, coming back to look between Sabrina’s legs. “I think Sabrina needs another punishment, Professor,” she said, reverting to the roleplay. “If she wants you to touch her, I think a proper punishment is for her to touch you instead.”

“That doesn’t sound very appropriate, Gemma,” you said, feigning surprise.

“Sometimes a horny little slut needs to be taught a proper lesson, Professor,” she replied. “Sabrina, get on your knees in front of Daddy.”

Sabrina moved quickly, sliding from your lap and onto the floor, taking a position between your legs and immediately reaching for your belt.

“Ah,” Gemma corrected her, lightly slapping her hand from me. “Good girls ask for permission, and wait until they have it.”

Sabrina turned her big eyes on you. “Please, Daddy, can I take out your big Daddy cock and use my hands and mouth on you?”

“Maybe tone it down a little bit,” you commented.

“Daddy,” Gemma scolded you.

You rolled your eyes at her but smirked a little, then turned your attention back to Sabrina. “Yes, you may.”

It didn’t take her long to get your pants undone, and she didn’t stop there and quickly stripped you of your pants and briefs. Your cock was already hard, and it stood in front of her, but even though you could tell that Sabrina wanted to take you in her mouth she hesitated and then looked at Gemma expectantly.

“Mmmm, she’s learning,” Gemma cooed as she climbed up on the bed next to you, sitting on her knees and resting her chin on your shoulder. “Sabrina, since this is your punishment, you should probably start with Daddy’s balls. The last thing you get to taste is his precum.”

Sabrina immediately moved down beneath your cock, wedging her face between your legs so that she could start sucking on your balls as she looked past your erection. Gemma, meanwhile, turned your face to kiss you lightly.

“You made love to her last night, right?” she asked you in a whisper.

“We did,” you replied softly.

“Good,” Gemma grinned. “Because tonight we’re going to be rough with her.”

Sabrina made her way slowly up from your sack to the root of your cock, making a show of getting her lips and tongue on every part of you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.