The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 174

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 174 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I think she needs a proper spanking, sir,” Gemma said. “My momma always said the only way to turn a bad girl good was to not spare the rod.”

“Well, we’ll see about the rod,” you said. “But I think you’re right. Come over here, Sabrina.”

You were still sitting on the edge of the bed and Sabrina made a show of shuffling over to you, though she was trying to suppress her grin and failing. Gemma quickly directed her to get up on the bed and lay over your lap, then pushed down on her lower back to make her arch it so that her ass was tilted upwards.

“I don’t think over the kilt is going to be enough, sir,” Gemma said.

“Are you saying I should give Sabrina her spankings on a bare bottom?” you asked.

“Yes, sir,” Gemma nodded with a mock-serious expression.

“What do you think about that, Sabrina?” you asked.

“Please not many, sir,” Sabrina said. “I don’t know how many my bum can take like that.”

“Well, let’s find out,” you said and slowly started pulling the kilt up over her ass. Now, you had seen Sabrina’s naked butt plenty of times. On photo and video, and in person. You’d done all sorts of wicked things, including giving her some spanks in the middle of sex. But you still had that delight of anticipation as you tugged up the fabric bit by bit, unveiling her skinny thighs and then the bottom curve of her cheeks, and then up farther and farther until the swell of her naked ass was on display. Her cheeks were smooth and pale, though the skin was starting to goose pimple, and she kept her thighs pressed together as she looked back at you over her shoulder with those big eyes.

“How many do you think I deserve?” she asked.

“Oh, definitely five naked spanks for the daydreaming,” Gemma said. She was standing just next to us, watching with a smirk on her face.

“No, that’s too many,” Sabrina argued.

“On each cheek,” Gemma finished.

“That sounds fair,” you said, silencing Sabrina. You put a hand on her left cheek, not grabbing or massaging as usual, just resting it there like you were lining it up. “Are you ready?”

“Yes, sir,” Sabrina nodded.

You brought your hand up and then cracked it down on her little tush, the slap of the spank sharp. It was maybe half power of what you thought you could do, and it made Sabrina yelp a little ‘meep!’ as her glutes clenched and unclenched for a moment. You waited for a long moment. “Well, I guess that one didn’t count,” you said.

“What? Why?” Sabrina asked.

“Good girls know they are supposed to count out their spankings,” Gemma said.

“One?” Sabrina asked timidly.

“Too late,” Gemma said.

“I’ll need to start over,” you said and spanked her again. This time, her ass clenched before the spank in anticipation, and you left a light pink spot on her pale cheek for a moment.

“One!” Sabrina said.

“And thank him,” Gemma prompted.

“Thank you, sir,” Sabrina said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.