The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 171

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 171 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You, Gemma and Sabrina all stood up as Mosche approached you guys with a grateful smile on his face.

“Oh my God, I didn’t think you were coming,” he said.

“We wanted to support you and Tasha,” Sabrina said, and hugged him quickly.

You and Gemma each hugged him as well, and you clapped him on the shoulder. “Dude, that was the best set I’ve heard you do. Your timing was on, you hit every beat. Great job!”

“Thanks,” he grinned again.

“Hey, guys!” Tasha said, having followed Mosche into the seating area. Another quick round of hugs happened. The five of you chatted quickly, but intermission wasn’t too long and Tasha had other friends who had come to see her and she wanted Mosche with her.

“Hey, quick question,” she said before she pulled Mosche away. “Is it OK if I do some crowd work on you guys again?”

“You, absolutely,” Gemma said. “It was funny and flirty. We’re not looking to get into any fights tonight.”

“Awesome, sounds good,” she nodded. “We’ll try not to spread around that you’re here again. I mean, the others will figure it out once they hear you, but there should only be a few people on after me.”

She grabbed Mosche’s hand and led him away.

“She’s cute,” Gemma said as the three of you sat back down.

“Great tits, too,” Sabrina noted.

“Not as nice as either of yours,” you said, which earned you an eye roll from both of them.

“Stop trying to suck up, baby,” Gemma said. “You’ve already got us. When we’re talking about some other girl, just say what you actually think.”

“OK, OK,” you agreed. “Tasha has nice tits.”

“As nice as Becks’?” Sabrina asked.

“Or Becca’s?” Gemma asked.

“Wait, you’ve seen Becca’s tits, too?” Sabrina asked you.

“Twice, actually,” Gemma said.

That led into you telling the story of running into Becca in the kitchen late at nigh, and Sabrina ended up remembering that had happened and you’d told her about it but hadn’t connected the who and where and it had slipped her mind. Then you surprised them both by mentioning that this time you’d gotten pictures of them too, which both of them immediately wanted to see. The crowd was starting to filter back to their tables, so you had to hold the phone low and under the table to show them.

“She does have nice tits,” Sabrina nodded. “And she looked so good in that dress, and has that kind of swagger to her.”

“She’s the older sister I wish I’d had growing up,” Gemma said.

“Except you kinda want a piece of her too, don’t you,” Sabrina smirked.

“No!” Gemma said, then slowly grinned and blushed. “OK, maybe a little.”

“We’re going to turn you into John’s sexy bi girlfriend sooner than later,” Sabrina teased her.

The lights started to dim, and your waitress came by with Sabrina’s order of fries, and soon you were back to squeezing between the two of them. This time your arm was around Gemma’s shoulder and your other hand was in Sabrina’s lap holding one of hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.