The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 170

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 170 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“You know, if you’d told me we were coming here I could have told Mosche to expect us,” you said as you helped Sabrina out of the Uber. The three of you had ridden in the back seat together, and despite the fact that it would have made the most sense for Sabrina to sit in the middle as the shortest and slimmest of you all, your girlfriends had insisted you sit in the middle so that you could put your arms around both of them. Gemma had been on the curbside, so you hadn’t had the chance to be a little chivalrous for her since she got out first, but Sabrina accepted your hand with a smile.

“We thought about that,” Gemma said. “But keeping things like this a little secret is fun. Sabrina wants to see his and Tasha’s acts, and we should support them both considering they’re pretty much the only other people we know in the city who don’t work or live with us.”

“That’s fair,” you said and found yourself quickly looped arm in arm with Sabrina on one side and hand in hand with Gemma on the other as you headed for the doors. The Open Mic Night had started about ten minutes ago, so you only hoped that there would be some seats.

Sabrina paid the cover for the three of you at the door, insisting that you weren’t paying that night since this was them taking you out. The main sitting area was dark, the stage brightly lit as the first act was running through his jokes at lightning speed. The bar area was dim, but light enough that you could see a gathering of the various comics off to the side in one corner. Several of the same customers from last week when you’d come in with Gemma were in the group, and you kind of hoped that they weren’t going to recognize you. They were spread over a few tables and booths so you didn’t initially see Mosche or Tasha.

Gemma led you and Sabrina to the bar and ordered you each a Bramble and a beer, and paid the almost forty dollars for the drinks. Plus tip.

“OK,” she said as she turned back to you. “Maybe we don’t come here every week.”

“That or we sneak in some flasks,” Sabrina smirked.

Once you were delivered your drinks you went to the entryway to the stage area and one of the waitresses pointed you over to an empty table on the far left side of the room, blessedly out of the spotlight and away from the hot seat. The three of you got your seats and settled in.

It was the same host from last time, and there were a couple of the same acts working on their jokes. But now that you weren’t the focus of the crowd work it was a lot easier to settle in and enjoy the comedy, or the bombs, in equal measure.

The girls also apparently had another idea, and in the deep dark you felt a hand crawl onto your thigh, and then higher to rest on your crotch. You looked over to Gemma and she grinned at you, and you lowered a hand to her leg, and then slid your fingers to her inner thigh. She spread her legs just a touch, encouraging you, and you slid your hand higher. Not under her dress, but definitely pushing it up just a bit so that you were very much holding an inappropriately personal area.

Glancing at Sabrina, you decided you wanted to make sure the fun was being had in equal measure and you tugged her chair closer to you so that you could wrap an arm around her shoulders. She flashed you a grin and rested her head on your shoulder. Then she looked at you again and bit the tip of her tongue playfully as your hand trailed down a bit more and played your fingers over her breast and nipple lightly through her blouse. She shifted closer and reached to feel up your crotch only to find Gemma’s hand already there. They glanced around you at each other, grinning silently, and Sabrina let Gemma have your crotch as she put her hand on your leg and rubbed slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.