The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina reached down and her fingers found the zipper of your pants.

“You sure?” you asked, glancing to the door of the Copier room.

“Are you saying no?” she asked, giving you another one of those pouty little smirks as she pulled the zipper down.

“No, no,” you said. “I just- earlier today...”

“Earlier today I was offering it to you out of fear,” she said. “It was the only thing I could think of to try and get you on my side. But then you turned out to be on my side no matter what. So now, John, I’m offering it to you freely because I want to.”

“Say it,” you said. She hadn’t actually said the words yet, and you wanted to hear them.

“Say what?” she asked coquettishly.

“Say what you’re offering.”

“You want me to say it?” she asked, teasing. “They’re filthy words though. Maybe I shouldn’t.” She leaned in close to you as her fingers snaked into the front of your pants. Her lips pressed to your ear and she whispered very quietly, “I want to wrap my lips around your cock, John. Then I want to run my tongue up and down your shaft, and take it in my mouth and feel it all the way to the back of my throat. Is that OK? Can I do that for you?”

Her fingers had wriggled around and found the hole to your briefs, and she carefully pulled your hard dick out and into the air between you. Her slender fingers were smooth and just a touch colder than your swollen, raging cock, and they played lightly over the shaft as she giggled in your ear.

“Yes,” you said. “Do it.”

“Mmmm,” she moaned, biting her bottom lip as she slipped down, lowering to her knees. Soon she was kneeling in front of you on the copy room floor, holding your dick at the base with one hand while she looked up at you with those big eyes you’d imagined in this exact position before.

You were blessed with a bigger than average dick for sure, but in her small hands you looked huge - Maybe that’s how porn does it. Girls with small hands. Sabrina licked her lips, her gaze slipping to examine your cock before coming back to meeting your own.

“Can I?” she asked you for permission. A shiver ran up your body, from your legs to your neck.

“God yes, Sabrina,” you said. “Just- it’s been a bit, and you’ve been teasing me all fucking day.”

“That’s OK, baby,” she said, her breath hot on the side of your dick as she hovered around it. “I understand.”

Then Sabrina stuck out her cute little tongue and touched it to the underside base of your dick, and like she was licking a big popsicle she ran her tongue all the way from the base to the very top.

“Fuuuuuck,” you groaned.

She swirled her tongue around the head, popping it just inside her mouth a couple of times like she was slurping an ice cream cone, then smacked her lips and kissed your head.

“Is that good, baby? Do you like that?”

You nodded, words stuck in your throat.

“Here, hold my hair back for me,” she said, letting go of your cock for a moment to pull her long, black hair back into a ponytail. She didn’t have an elastic, so you let her pass it to you and now you were holding her head right at cock level. “Perfect,” she said, smirking at you from the tip of your dick. Then she slurped your head in, her tongue darting back and forth, and slowly began to blow you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.