The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 168

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 168 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hey, baby,” Sabrina grinned as Gemma led you into the kitchen. She turned from what she was working on at the counter and stepped forward into your arms, kissing you warmly. “Are you excited for tonight?”

“I am,” you said with your own grin. “And I don’t know what you two are making, but it smells fantastic.”

“It’s skilly ‘n duff,” Gemma said, coming in behind you. “It’s like a thick chicken soup with a dough cooked on top. It’s really good.”

“Thanks for making dinner for me,” you said.

She slipped under your other arm, and you were hugging both of them. Gemma was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts with an apron on, while Sabrina was in a cute brown leather skirt and dark maroon blouse and looked more ready for the date.

“You’re welcome, baby,” Sabrina said. “But Gemma’s in charge of this one, I’m just the helping hand.”

“I’m not a blast in the kitchen or anything, but I helped my Mum make this a ton when I was a kid,” Gemma said.

You kissed them both on top of the head. “Any shot of you two telling me what else we’re doing tonight?”

“Mm-mmm,” Sabrina grinned and shook her head.

“It’s nothing bad, we promise,” Gemma laughed. “Now, Sabrina, do you want to take him back to my room? I can finish up here and everything should be ready in about twenty minutes.”

“Sure,” Sabrina grinned and took your hand. “Come on, baby. We all had a stressful fucking day, let’s get you feeling more relaxed.”

“I’m not complaining, but that’s not necessary,” you said, letting yourself get tugged away.

“I think it’s necessary,” Sabrina said. She led you down to Gemma’s room and pulled you in, shutting the door behind you both. “The way I see it, giving you a pre-date blowjob has been an excellent tradition so far, so why break it?”

You waved your hands as if searching for an answer and ended up finding none. Sabrina laughed and started unbuttoning her shirt. “No need to risk getting any jizz stains on it,” she explained when you raised your eyebrow.

“And no bra, I see,” you said as her pretty little nipples came into view.

“Nope,” she grinned. “All the better for you to grope me any time you want.”

“Free groping, huh?” you asked. “You mean like this?” You reached forward and softly cupped one of the soft swells of her little breast, running your thumb just under her areola and nipple.

“Mmhmm,” Sabrina nodded, closing her eyes to savour the feeling.

“And what about like this?” you asked, and took her breast firmly, squeezing it and drilling your thumb across her hardening nipple.

“Fuck, baby. Yes, especially like that,” Sabrina gasped.

You let go of her breast and pulled her in close, picking her up by the waist to kiss her instead of bending down to do it. She threaded her arms around the back of your neck and you both breathed through your noses as you made out like that in the middle of Gemma’s bedroom for a long moment.

“I love you,” you told her as you set her back down.

“I know, baby. Now let me love on you,” she said, leading you over to the bed and getting you to sit as she started to undo your pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.