The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 166

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 166 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Hey dude,” Mosche said as you entered the apartment. “Are you and Gemma coming out to the club tonight for Open Mic?”

You sighed and shrugged. “I dunno, Mosche. I’m kind of going on a date with Gemma and Sabrina tonight and they are planning it together.”

“Oh,” he said, deflating just a little bit. He’d been standing in the kitchen area of the apartment and looked like he was half-ready to go out for the night, dressed in slacks and dress shoes, but just an undershirt on top. “Well, that’s OK I guess. Tasha and I are both going up again, and she has friends coming tonight and I want to look good in front of them.”

“Dude, don’t stress,” you said. “You’re a good guy, Tasha seems to like you and you like her. If she likes you, her friends should too, alright?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Mosche nodded along with you. “I just don’t want this to be a flash-in-the-pan kind of thing, right? If they hate me, then I don’t know what’ll happen. And what if one of them is the guy that she wants to have a threesome with?”

“I- I dunno about that, dude,” you said. “Did you ever make a decision and talk to her about that?”

“Kind of,” he said, but you could see his hesitation. “Maybe,” he hedged, and then his shoulders slumped. “No.”

“Well, you get a say if you want to participate,” you told him. “And you get a say in who it’s with if you do. And, don’t forget, you get a say if you want to be in any sort of relationship with her. If you don’t like the idea and she really wants it, maybe that’s just a sign you guys aren’t compatible in the right areas.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Mosche said. “But she’s really hot and I really like her boobies, and other than this one thing it’s been really great so far.”

You couldn’t help but facepalm a little. “Did you just say ‘boobies’?”

“Well, yeah. She has really great ones,” Mosche said. “Like, you kinda saw them that time you walked in, right?”

“Mosche,” you said. “Buddy? I tried not to take a good look out of respect. If you want me to comment on Tasha’s tits, she’s going to have to ask for that herself. But please, for the love of God, never call them her ‘boobies’ ever again. Especially not to her face.”

“What?” Mosche scoffed. “Why not? She likes when I do that.”

You tried to reply, but then sighed and shook your head. “You know what, I would have assumed it sounded too childish, but if she says she likes it then what do I know?”

“Are you eating dinner here?” Mosche asked. “Should we order a pizza or something?”

“I dunno,” you said. “Let me figure out what’s happening tonight for my date and I’ll let you know.”

“OK,” he said, and reached up into the cupboard and took out his peanut butter and grabbed a spoon. “I’ll just have a snack then.”

“You do that, dude,” you sighed, walking down to your bedroom. In all honesty, Mosche wasn’t even close to a bad roommate other than the chance of walking in on him doing something inappropriate in the public spaces of the apartment. You could have done far worse for a summer sublet. But still, the dude had some peculiarities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.