The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 163

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 163 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You looked at Gemma. Gemma looked at Sabrina. Sabrina looked at Andy, then looked back at you since Andy was currently nodding off and didn’t even hear the shouting.

“Should we...?” Gemma asked.

“What is going on!?” you all heard coming from the hallway. It was Jack Baskin, one of the firm Associates who had an office near the conference rooms. “I’m on a call!”

The three of you didn’t hear a reply, but you did hear Jack muttering to himself as he went back to his office. A minute later Eric walked back into the conference room looking a little red in the face and taking deep breaths.

“You OK, bud?” you asked him.

“She got really angry that I wouldn’t sign her review sheet,” he said.

“What did she try and say?” Sabrina asked.

“Other than accusing me of sexual harassment?” Eric started. “She said I do shit work, spend half my time on my phone, which is wage theft, and based on the quality of my work she thinks I won’t even graduate from my undergrad.”

“I mean, most of that is pure bullshit,” Gemma said. “Though you do spend a lot of time on your phone.”

Eric started to reply, then stopped as his phone bingled and he looked down at it and then blushed. “Look, juggling dating apps looking for The One takes a lot of effort, OK?”

You smirked a little. “It’s fine, Eric. You get your work done.”

“You could try looking for someone not on an App or at a bar or club, though,” Sabrina offered.

“Shit,” Gemma sighed. “I’ve been summoned.”

“Good luck,” you said with a soft smile.

“Don’t need it,” she replied confidently. “But thanks.”

Gemma left, and Eric continued the conversation. “Where the hell am I supposed to meet hot chicks other than on apps or at bars?”

“Well, you screwed up with me and Gemma right here at work,” Sabrina said. “Try joining a social club or something for the next couple of months. Like a hiking club or something. Or volunteer somewhere.”

“Or,” Eric countered. “After my podcast appearances next week I could be swimming in DMs. I think I should just take my chances for now.”

“Whatever works for you,” you chuckled.

Gemma was gone for about fifteen minutes before coming back. She had a frustrated look on her face, but there hadn’t been any shouting. “Apparently,” she said as she dropped into her chair. “I dress like a frumpy cow, I need to learn not to talk back to my superiors, and my productivity suffers because I’m too busy flirting with my co-workers even though it isn’t working. She said, ‘This is a place of business, not a dating app.’”

“Now that’s funny and a little ironic,” you smirked.

“I think you dress perfectly, by the way,” Sabrina added.

“Thanks,” Gemma said.

You wanted to reach over and give her hand a squeeze. Or, really, you wanted to kiss her and tell her how absolutely gorgeous she was, and how her business attire made her look professional and confident. Instead, you settled with quickly texting her a heart emoji, and when she saw it she looked over at you and beamed a smile your way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.