The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 160

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 160 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“John, wake up!” Sabrina said, shaking you awake.

“Mmh, wha-?” you groaned, and then you realized you felt kind of cold and as you blinked your eyes awake you saw a naked Sabrina rushing around the room.

“We’re going to be late for work,” Sabrina said.

“Ah, fuck,” you grunted and rolled to the side of the bed. Glancing at the clock, you did the quick math in your head and realized that not only was there no time to rush back to your place to get a change of clothes, but there also wasn’t even time to hop in the shower.

The two of you got out the door, you dressed in your date clothes from the night before and Sabrina at least in a fresh set of work clothes, but her makeup looking a little more ... trashy wasn’t the right word, but she was definitely not her usual clean self. She hadn’t had time to completely clean her face, so her eyes still had a bit of that smokiness around them.

The only reason the two of you didn’t stink of sex was thanks to a wet washcloth and a spritz of her most gender-neutral perfume.

In the back of the Uber, which was the only way the two of you were going to get to work close to on time, Sabrina glanced over at you and smiled and reached down and took your hand. “Thanks,” she said.

“For what?” you asked.

“Everything,” she grinned, resting her head against the window and looking over at you.

“You two make a cute couple,” the Uber driver, a lady whose ears were festooned with piercings, said from the front seat.

“Thank you,” you said. “I like to think so, too.”

“How did you two meet?” she asked, glancing back at us in the rearview mirror. “I love meet-cute stories, so please don’t tell me you met on an app.”

“Oh, definitely not an app,” Sabrina grinned. “See, we’re both working at the same internship, but we’ve been going to college together for three years now...”

Sabrina told most of the story, omitting the OnlyFans connection but not that she had encouraged your other co-worker to also pursue a relationship with you.

“God damn, here I thought I was getting a Hallmark Movie and instead I got Skinimax,” the driver laughed. “So, what? Are the three of you in a poly relationship, or is this a two-on-one sister wives kind of thing?”

“Oh, definitely sister-wives,” Sabrina laughed, rubbing your leg. “I love her, but I’m not in love with her, if you know what I mean.”

“I don’t, but I think I get it,” the woman said. “What about you, handsome?”

“Oh, I’m definitely in love with them both,” you said. “But I can’t speak for what they feel for each other. It’s still new, and pretty wild, all things considered. Kissing two gorgeous women in front of the other is honestly the weirdest part and not the sex. Like, a threesome is awesome but it’s kind of this contained thing, but casually kissing my girlfriends hello? That makes it feel a lot more real.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.