The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 159

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 159 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

If you had spent a little over half an hour loving on Sabrina’s pussy with your mouth and fingers, Sabrina seemed determined to give you the same and more. She had you lay down on the bed with just your shoulders and chest up on the pillows and started undressing you. Your shirt was already open but you hadn’t taken off the rest of your clothes and she seemed to enjoy her unwrapping as much as you had with her - not that she was totally unwrapped since she was still actually wearing the dress. While you’d been eating her out it had been pushed up past her waist, but as she moved around and tugged off your clothes it fell back down, concealing her again.

Once you were naked, Sabrina got down on her hands and knees between your legs and crawled up your body to kiss you soft and sweet, then a little more insistently with her tongue added in. And then she stole your move and started kissing down your body, trailing her lips down your neck and across your chest, even going so far as licking and sucking your nipples as she looked up at you with a spark in her eye and a giggle. Then she went lower, kissing down to your pelvis until she reached your erect cock.

She kissed the side of the shaft with just a peck, looking up and grinning as your gazes were locked. “You know you have the best cock, right?” she asked.

“That’s all I am to you, aren’t I?” You joked. “Just a piece of meat for you to devour.”

“Don’t,” she said, shaking her head. “Don’t even make jokes like that, OK?” She crawled back up your body and pressed herself to your side so that you were nose to nose. “I want to make a promise between the two of us.”

“Anything,” you said, meaning it.

“It’s something my Aunt and Uncle did when they got married,” Sabrina said. “They promised to never, ever joke about getting a divorce. It just wasn’t allowed in their relationship thesaurus. I want to make a similar promise with you. I don’t want us to ever joke about breaking up, I don’t want us to ever joke about hating each other, and the only time I want you to call me a bitch is in the bedroom.”

You listened to her and when she was done you nodded and hugged her to you. “I promise,” you said quietly and kissed her on the cheek.

“I promise, too,” she whispered. Then she pulled back. “Is there anything you don’t want me to say or joke about?”

“I think you covered it for now,” you said.

“But you need to tell me if that changes,” Sabrina said with a serious expression.

“I will,” you said and kissed her on the cheek again. “I do want to point out that the meat joke wasn’t the things we just promised though.”

“I know,” she said. “I’d just already been thinking about my Aunt and Uncle earlier, and you joking about why I loved you made me think of it. Because I do love you for your cock, but not even close to just for your cock, or the sex. You know that right?”

“Of course I do,” you said, rubbing her back. “Sabrina, you know I love you for way more than the sex, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.