The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 158

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 158 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

For once, you and Sabrina didn’t have sex on her couch while you were at her place. Of course, that didn’t occur to you until much later.

Once you were back at her apartment, as soon as she kicked off her heels at the front door you scooped her up into your arms. She laughed and kissed you.

“I love holding you in my arms,” you told her.

“I love being held,” she told you and rested her head on your shoulder. “God, you make me feel safe.”

You carried her into her room and set her down slowly on her bed. She went to start wiggling out of her dress, but you stopped her with a hand. “Hold on,” you told her. “You look so fucking beautiful like this, I want to enjoy unwrapping you.”

“Oh yeah?” she asked. “Am I your present?”

“Absolutely,” you said, and leaned down over her to start kissing again. She began undoing the buttons on your shirt while you rubbed your hands up and down the outside of her thighs. Sabrina was lying on her back near the end of her bed, her heels propped on the bottom corner as you leaned down between her legs. Once she had your shirt completely open she ran her fingers across your torso, humming happily into your lips.

You broke away from her, kissing down to her neck and lavishing some attention on her erogenous spot there until she was squirming happily under you, and then you kissed lower. Down her collarbone, to her chest. She’d been teasing you passively all night with the way her dress scooped low between her little tits, and you kissed and licked your way in little circles around that bare area between her breasts until you were nuzzling the fabric of her dress aside.

“Mmmm, John baby,” Sabrina moaned softly. She was running one hand through your hair and the other through her own. “That feels good.”

You slowly, carefully, took one of the sides of her dress and lifted it over her nipple, baring it as you moved the fabric aside. It was hard and flushed from her arousal and you softly kissed it, then tongued it, then sucked it. Sabrina was breathing deeply, trying not to get distracted and enjoy the moment.

“I love your nipples,” you whispered to her. “And your cute little areolas. And your perfect little tits. God, you’re so fucking gorgeous, Sabrina.”

She cooed a little and sighed happily as you gave the other side of her chest the same treatment, softly revealing her tit and loving on it. Then you started to move lower, but you didn’t take off her dress. Instead, you kissed down the silky, shimmery fabric. Her torso looked sexy as hell with the fabric lying across it, thin enough that it outlined every curve and dimple. You pressed your cheek to her stomach, right near her belly button, and breathed with her for a long moment to get as in sync with her as you could, then moved on.

Slowly, you raised the skirt of her dress up her thighs until you revealed her pussy. It was pink and glistening, and you could tell she was absolutely turned on by this as much as she was when the two of you were rough and demanding. You gave her thigh a soft kiss, then looked up her body to meet her gaze. “I love you, Sabrina. I need you to know I mean that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.