The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 157

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 157 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I still can’t believe we did that,” Sabrina said, laughing lightly as she sat on the barstool next to yours.

“Neither can I,” you said, grinning as widely as she was. Your hand was on her leg, your fingers dipping under the hem of her slinky black dress familiarly.

The bar was a moderately popular one, busy for a Thursday night, and you were glad you’d been able to spot the two open seats. You’d noticed almost a dozen guys checking out Sabrina, a few even while they were talking with other women, and it was a warm little source of pride in your chest that you knew she was not only with you, but she was with you.

“We should do that again with Gemma,” Sabrina said after taking a sip of her espresso martini.

“Do you mean going to the karaoke bar, or what we did in the private room?” you asked with a teasing raise of your eyebrow.

Sabrina flushed just a little and grinned. “Both.”

You leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. “God, I feel like such an idiot.”

“Why?” she asked, cocking her head to the side a little at your statement.

“Because we’ve been going to the same university for three years, and I’ve seen you around campus and in my classes that whole time and I never talked to you. Let alone asked you out,” you said. “I feel like I wasted time.”

She smiled warmly, putting her hand on yours, encouraging it a little higher on her leg. “I know what you mean. But if you had, maybe I wouldn’t have been ready. I didn’t know you, and I’ve changed a lot since our first year. I’m glad you’re getting this version of me and not that one. I was kind of stuck up back then.”

“And now?” you asked.

“Now I like it when you get stuck in,” she said quietly.

“Naughty, naughty girl,” you said.

“Just for you, Daddy,” she chuckled.

You opened your eyes wide, giving her a look that made her chuckle turn into a full-blown laugh that drew some eyes.


Karaoke. Drinks. Dancing.

This time you had planned the dancing, unlike last week with Gemma. Sabrina had made it clear she wanted to go dancing with you when you told her the story of that date, so there was no way you were going to deny her that.

It being a Thursday, it wasn’t nearly as long a wait to get into a club that was only a few blocks from her place. Inside it was still busy, but people weren’t crammed in.

And best of all, there weren’t any internet personalities trying to flex on you and your date.

Sabrina, to be honest, wasn’t quite as good a dancer as Gemma was. That wasn’t to say she lacked enthusiasm, but she just didn’t have the natural grace in her hips. But that wasn’t going to stop either of you from having fun. Things started slowly as she enjoyed you twirling her and dancing front to front to the Top 40 dance songs that the DJ seemed to be stuck on. You wondered if a little more variety would help liven up the crowd, maybe a rock song or something just to break up the repetitiveness.

As the night went on, you and Sabrina started dancing closer and closer. You were grinding on each other on the dance floor. Making out every once in a while when you weren’t staring into each other’s eyes. Then Sabrina grabbed your hand and pulled you into one of the darker corners of the club, and soon you were leaning against the wall as Sabrina backed up into you, grinding her petite ass against your stiff cock in your pants as she raised her arms back to run her fingers through your hair. You had been holding her hips, but you let your hands roam up her sides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.