The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 156

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 156 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I’m not even going to dignify that with a response,” Joy said. Her face had gone still as a rock, her eyes glaring daggers at you. And your phone. “If you don’t want to do the work, then you’ll face the consequences.”

Fuck. Fuck.

She knew. Or she suspected.

“Now, if you are refusing to do the task Mrs Bellagamba relayed to me, then I’ll just need to make a report of it and you can go back to your drudgery work for now. We’ll see how long that lasts.”

Joy left the room. You sat down heavily in your chair, pulled out your phone and stopped the recording.

“Uh, what the fuck was that about?” Eric asked.

“Remember the club?” Gemma asked him. “Kinda like that.”

“Oooh,” Eric said. “Well, shit. What now?”

“I don’t know,” you said, shaking your head.

The four of you got back to work. You only noticed Andy wasn’t there after a few more minutes, and Eric told you he’d gone home sick. Weirdly, Joy just ... didn’t come back before the end of the day. She’d left her purse and other things in the conference room, and you had all been expecting her to show back up, but soon enough you were filing out of the conference room at the end of the day and turning off the light. None of you had any idea where she’d disappeared to.

Outside the office, Gemma walked with you around the corner and then planted a goodbye kiss on you. “Have fun tonight,” she said as you both hugged each other, her chest to yours and her arms up and resting on your shoulders. “And remember what I said.”

“I will,” you smiled. Since you were meeting up with Sabrina later this was almost the reverse situation from yesterday.

“I’m being serious, John. Make sure you make love to her at least once,” Gemma said.

Now it was your turn to kiss her. “I hear you, love. I will make sure to be as sweet and giving as I can be.”

“Good,” she said, then bit her lower lip and grinned. “I’m starting to get really excited about this time tomorrow.”

“Why is that?” you asked teasingly.

“Because,” she said, pulling you close and whispering in your ear so that none of the busy crowd walking by you on the sidewalk would hear. “I want your cock, love. I want it so bad, and in every way.”

“Every way, huh?” you asked, raising your eyebrows.

She slowly nodded. “Every. Way.”

“Well, I was already excited too, but now I’m going to have a hard time getting home,” you said and pressed your hips forward a little so that she could feel your quickly developing boner press against her.

She laughed. “Sorry, love.”

“No you’re not,” you said.

“No, I’m not,” she agreed with another smile and kiss.


It was almost a relief, walking into your apartment and not interrupting something between Mosche and Tasha. In fact, neither of them was there, which left you wondering if they had swapped locations and they were busy terrorizing whoever Tasha’s roommate was instead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.