The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 150

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 150 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“What? Nothing,” Lucy said from the hallway. You couldn’t actually see her from where you were, though you could still see Gemma’s naked ass and back (and those you were happily watching, even while you were curious about what else was going on.) “What the hell are you doing coming out here like that?”

“I’m going to the washroom quickly,” Gemma said. “But don’t dodge the question. What the fuck are you doing outside my room?”

“Nothing!” Lucy said more forcefully. “I was just grabbing something from Becca and Charlotte’s room.”

“Well, what was it? Your hands are empty.”

“I- I couldn’t find it,” Lucy said. “Just fuck off and leave me alone, perv.” Then it sounded like she stomped off.

Gemma turned back to you and shot a ‘What the fuck?’ look, then slipped out of the room and closed the door behind her. She was back in a minute, coming back in with a washcloth and still wiping her chest, her face already clean. She tossed the washcloth onto the bedside table and then climbed on the bed, but immediately got off of it. “Fuck, we did a number on the sheets again,” she chuckled ruefully.

“We?” you asked, smirking a little and rolling further along the bed and out of the way for her to get on away from the wet spot.

“Yeah, we,” Gemma said, skirting around and then climbing up to lay next to you. “I never get that wet when I’m taking care of things alone. And it was never like that with my ex.”

“Fine. We,” you agreed and hugged her to you.

“That was weird with Lucy though,” Gemma mused, resting her chin on your chest as she looked up at you.

“What was she doing?” you asked.

“Well, she said she was just walking by, but I think she might have been listening to us,” Gemma said.

“Really?” you asked, a little sceptical. “Her music was playing the whole time. Why would she try and listen to us?”

“Maybe she’s jealous,” Gemma smiled. “I mean, I do have you after all. Something she didn’t realize she had until it was gone.”

“I dunno, that doesn’t seem like Lucy,” you said.

“Maybe she was just feeling horny,” Gemma suggested. “What if she’d been standing out there, listening to you fuck the ever-loving shit out of me, fingering herself as she tried to remember what your cock was like?”

You couldn’t help it, you started to get hard again. Gemma laughed as she felt your cock starting to swell and stiffen. “It’s not my fault,” you said, running your fingers through her hair to pull it away from her face. “You just say the naughtiest things.”

“I know I do,” Gemma said. “I think Sabrina and I might be bad influences on each other. She’s kind of like my cousin Birdie in that way - whenever we get together, we act more like 14-year-old boys than twenty-something ladies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.