The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 149

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 149 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The next few minutes you spent humping into Gemma weren’t the hardcore, rough sex she’d asked for. It was more sweet and normal than anything, but if you had learned anything from your experiences in the last week and a half it was that pacing yourself, and finding the natural rises and falls in the activity, could help extend things out.

Gemma loved it. You’d just put her through a physical toll, and she breathed deeply and moaned happily as you slowly fucked her, feeling every twitch and quiver in her pussy. You wreathed your fingers in hers with both hands from behind, and she began to hump her ass back at you, matching your easy rhythm.

You were both sweaty at this point, and her hair was clinging to her forehead. You moved it out of the way and kissed her there, then down to her neck. “How are you feeling?” you checked in with her.

“Ungh,” she grunted through the ball gag, nodding and smiling at you as best she could.

You kissed her cheek. “Are you ready for more?”

“Eeh ooo,” she ‘said,’ and you thought it might have been ‘Yes, love.’”

“OK,” you said, squeezing her fingers with yours for a moment before releasing her hands and dismounting from her. You rolled her over and got off the bed, pulling her by her legs to the edge of the mattress. She naturally spread her legs for you, and you were able to look down at her naked body completely displayed to you. Her legs spread wide, her pussy wet and flush, still gaping just a little between her lips and wanting more of your cock. Her stomach, rising and falling with her breaths, marked with those hickeys. Her breasts. The curve of her neck. The line of her jaw as it was kept open by the ball gag. The need in her eyes.

“What do you think, love?” you asked her rhetorically. “You’ve been an excellent bad, naughty girl so far. You didn’t orgasm without permission, you aren’t whining. You aren’t being a brat like Sabrina can be. You don’t actually deserve any punishment.” You leaned down over her, getting closer. “So I have to ask you, Gemma. Do you want a bit of punishment anyways? Do you want me to spank you some more? To slap your big, amazing tits? Or drum on that needy little pussy?”

“Mhmmm,” she nodded eagerly.

“Like this?” you asked, and brought your hand down in a soft slap on her left breast. It was a soft crack, and she moaned and nodded.

“Mo’,” she managed to say fairly clearly.

“More?” you asked. “More what?”

“Mo’ ees,” she mumbled around the gag.

“Good girl,” you said, and rewarded her with another slap, this time harder and to her right tit.

You played with her that way for a bit, both of you exploring the places she liked getting slapped. Anywhere on her tits was fair game, and made her shudder with excitement. Her upper chest was the same, but her stomach wasn’t - she didn’t hate it, but it did nothing for her. Her sides were out of bounds - she’d liked the pinch, but even little slaps made her jump for ticklishness. Her upper arms did nothing for her, but her inner thighs were a pleasure zone and soon she was weeping her natural lubricants from her puffy pussy and her thighs were a warm pink.

Then you slapped her pussy, just lightly, and Gemma came. You could see the surprise flash over her face as her body betrayed her and she lost control, her toes curling and her fingers stretching wide as the orgasm rolled through her.

“You naughty slut,” you scolded her, reaching down and taking her throat lightly in your hand again as she blinked her way out of the orgasm. “You lost control, didn’t you?”

“Mmmf ooey,” she mumbled her apology, giving you big puppy dog eyes.

“Apology accepted, love,” you said. “Forgiven, but not forgotten. Now I really do need to punish you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.