The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You glanced at the door - and thankfully no one came in.

“You’re lucky third time’s the charm went your way,” you said.

“Fuck, you’re right,” she said, lowering her voice. She still had her hair pulled over her shoulder, looking down so that you could keep rubbing the ice on the back of her neck. “I don’t know what it is, but I can’t seem to keep all the little filthy things my mind thinks of in today.”

“Have you checked your filter?” you asked. “Sometimes they just need to be replaced.”

“Sure, I’ll get right on that,” she said, turning and smirking up at you over her shoulder. “And how exactly does one replace their internal filter?”

“Well, if I’ve learned anything about IT, you need to unplug it, then plug it back in. But for good measure you should do that a few times.”

“Oh, yeah?” she asked. “Just over and over, right? Plug, unplug. Plug, unplug.”
You snorted a laugh and shook your head at the ridiculous innuendo.

Footsteps outside, coming up the hallway, were enough warning for you to take the ice from her neck. By the time the next Chambers employee was coming in, you were sitting with the cup of ice off to the side of the table, and Sabrina had her hair straightened out as she sat with a straight back and her soft, charming smile.

It took another two hours to get through to the last employee, who happened to be the Office Administrator lady. By the end of her questionnaire, you had the feeling she realized how much time had been wasted today with all the meetings instead of just a quick email. Her smile was faltering a little, and she made it clear that it was nearing end-of-business and ‘everyone is ready to call it quits for the day.’

Soon you and Sabrina were being escorted out and thanked for your work. You’d stowed the papers into your messenger bag, and when you and Sabrina stepped out of the Benthouse building the heat of the day had worn off a bit. Sabrina winced a bit at the sharp light, the sun beating down at an angle, so you took your sunglasses out of your bag and set them on her face for her.

“Thanks,” she said, grinning.

“No problem,” you said. They were a little too big for her, and the mirrored lenses reflected your back at yourself, but her smile was bright and innocent and she looked cute as hell.

“What?” she asked. “Do I look silly?”

“No, no,” you said. “I just want them back. You look good though.”

“Do I?” she asked. “Hold on, let’s take a selfie.”

Sabrina took out her phone and thumbed on the camera, then turned and nestled in under your arm, pressing her body to yours. She was carrying her sweater in her other hand, which she hid with her purse behind your back, and you could feel her small tits pressed into your side as she tilted her face up and smiled at the camera. She clicked the shutter button, and then again, before stopping.

“Hold on. Could you just tilt your head this way?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.