The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 148

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 148 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You started with her breasts. Gemma’s chest was amazing. Full and bouncy, big enough that you could smother your face in them. She laughed through the ball gag as you put her on her back on the bed and began to lick, suck, kiss and generally worship them for a long moment. Then you escalated and began to maul them with your hands as you slurped at her nipples, your spit getting all over them. Then you started softly pinching and pulling on one as you sucked the other, and Gemma’s muffled giggles and laughs turned to moans.

Biting one, softly, and then a little harder, raised the pitch of her gagged voice.

Then you moved down her body, keeping your hands on her tits as you licked and kissed down her stomach. The differences between Sabrina and Gemma were something you loved - Sabrina had that naturally skinny build that made it easy to throw her around in the bed if you wanted, but it also meant there was less of her. With Gemma, she was fit but had wider hips and that soft stomach that you loved to run your hands, or tongue, across. You got to her belly button and kissed it, still squeezing her tits above that, and then you raised your head so she could see you over her own chest.

“I love you, Gem, and now I’m going to mark you again,” you said.

Gemma nodded, the heat in her eyes and the wordless moans coming from around the ball gag telling you just how much she wanted it. You lowered your lips back to the soft skin right next to her belly button and began to suckle, harder and harder, until you popped off and left the blossom of a new hickey. Gemma moaned sexily, rubbing her legs together to try and get some friction, and she took your head in her hands and moved you to the other side of her stomach, asking you to do it again.

You did, leaving a matching hickey on the other side.

Then you surprised her by changing things up, leaving her tits alone to spread her legs with your hands and you slid two, then three, fingers inside of her. She moaned lewdly into the ballgag and her eyes rolled up for a moment, and you used your other hand to spank the top of her pubic mound. Her hips jerked and her eyes went wide as she looked at you. You softly rubbed the spot you had smacked, smirking at her a little, and then slowly lifted your hand again as the fingers of your other hand began to pump into her, fingerfucking her firmly.

“Love you,” you said to her, then brought your stiffened fingers back down in a little spank on her mound again.

“Mmmmfffggh,” she moaned, rotating her hips hornily.

You left off the smacking and shifted your position, keeping your fingerfucking going but placing your other hand on her chest, flat and firm, and sliding it towards her neck. “You know the rules, right love?” you asked her. “You know good bad girls who need it rough don’t get to come whenever they want, right? You have to wait for me to give you permission. You have to beg for it, and that’s going to be hard with your slutty little ball gag in your mouth. God, I can’t believe you went out and bought it yourself. You’re such a horny little cunt, and I love you for it. I love that you’re my horny little cunt.”

Gemma was breathing deeply, her chest rising and falling as your hand reached her neck and a soft sloshing, slurping sound was starting between her legs as your fingerfucked her. She moaned, even louder, through the gag and bucked her hips up at your hand.

You bent down and sucked one of her nipples hard as you applied light pressure to her throat and kept fingerfucking her.

“Hmmmmg!” Gemma grunted.

Then you did something you hadn’t thought of, and she wasn’t expecting. It just felt ... right, in the moment. You moved your face up to hers and you slowly licked her face, claiming her, ending near her ear. “You’re mine, beautiful,” you whispered to her through her increasing moans. “And I never want to let you go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.