The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 147

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 147 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You and Gemma stripped each other slowly in between kisses, getting your hands full of each other. Then, though it wasn’t really one of your favourite positions, you spooned up behind her and held her in your arms as you entered her, and then you both were kissing over her shoulder as she worked her hips.

Eventually, you transitioned into missionary with Gemma crooning and holding your face so that she could look at you or pull you down into a kiss. Your bodies were pressed together tightly, and you tried to pour your feelings into her through the sex. Shifting your weight a bit, you hooked one of Gemma’s legs with your elbow and brought it up higher, spreading her wider and letting you get even deeper. She came after a few thrusts like that, sucking in a deep breath through her nose as she tensed up a couple of times.

“Come for me, love,” she whispered, pulling your head down to rest beside her so that she could speak right into your ear. “I want to feel you fill me again. I love that you’re the only man who’s done it. I love the feeling of you releasing inside of me. I love you.”

You did as she asked, pushed over the edge by her words and the feeling of her squeezing you with her kegel muscles, and she sucked on your earlobe as you groaned and released. You fell sideways off of her, and the two of you ended up holding each other for a little while, quiet. Gemma was smiling happily, if softly, and you had a feeling you had the same expression on your face.

That’s when the music started somewhere else in the apartment. It was wordless EDM, dull and muffled by the walls. Gemma rolled her eyes and scoffed softly. “That’s Lucy,” she said.

“Really?” you asked. “She hated electronic music when we were in high school.”

“She must have grown to love it after going to all those raver festivals,” Gemma said. “Before she got pissed at me over you, she kept trying to get me to make plans and come to a couple of them with her over the summer.”

“Is that something you’d like to do?” you asked. “Not with her. With me, and Sabrina?”

“Not really my scene, love,” she smirked.

“You wouldn’t need to do the Raver Girl thing,” you said.

“John, if I wanted to spend a weekend getting fucked up and listening to EDM, I’d rather do it in a bedroom with you and spend the entire time naked.”

You grinned. “That does sound like a lot more fun.”

Gemma disentangled herself from you and rolled off the bed to her feet. “I have something I want to show you,” she said.

You watched as she crossed her room, delightfully naked and open to your gaze. Gemma fished a small, plain paper bag from behind some of her luggage and lifted it up. “I may have done a little secret shopping yesterday while you were with Sabrina,” she said. She skipped back over to the bed and climbed up, her nervous excitement starting to show. Reaching into the bag, Gemma flashed you a smile as she bit her lower lip, and then she pulled out a long leather strap like an extra big watchband but there was a red ball mounted in it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.