The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 145

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 145 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You ended up buying Gemma a white Amaryllis while you walked downtown for a bit. Gemma beamed at you as you put it behind her ear again, and you actually made the late-night florist blush as Gemma started making out with you right there in the doorway to the shop.

Eventually, laughing, you and Gemma left and took a quick walk through a nearby park and then called an Uber.

“John, I have a weird question,” Gemma said.

“Just ask it, Gem. Everything about this relationship is weird, what’s one more question?”

She smirked and looked away for a moment, which told you she was feeling uncharacteristically self-conscious about this. When she turned back to you, she took both your hands in hers. “Have you made love to Sabrina yet? I mean like you did with me that first night we were together.”

That question surprised you a bit. “Um, maybe not that ... intentionally,” you said. “We’ve had wild sex, and more intimate sex, but not explicitly saying we were going to make love.”

“You should,” Gemma said, which almost surprised you all over again. She was looking up into your eyes and it was like she was willing you to do it. “Tomorrow, after you take her out on your date, make love to her. She deserves to feel the way I feel about you. And I deserve to feel the way she feels.”

“Not that I’m complaining, love, but what’s going on?” you asked.

Gemma blushed a bit. “This weekend - this weekend the three of us are going to be spending a lot of time together, and I want a re-do on that first time the three of us got sexual. I want to play Director again, but this time be more in charge with my role. But before that, I want to feel like Sabrina does. I want you to make me feel that way.”

“Gemma, you’re in your own head,” you said, pulling her into a hug. “I’m not a mind reader, love. What do you mean you want to feel like Sabrina does?”

“I want you to get really rough with me tonight,” she said into your chest as she hugged you back. “We’ve already fucked hard, and long. I think you said you wanted to turn me into a puddle, and you definitely did. But tonight I want you to do to me what Sabrina likes. I want you to choke me, spank me really hard, and pinch me. I want you to throw me around on the bed in whatever way you want. You can- I’m sure Sabrina told you I borrowed some buttplugs from her, and I tried them. You can even take my ass tonight if you want.”

You pulled her out of the hug and looked down at her, your eyebrows furrowed a little. “Gemma, I- if this is what you want, I’m happy to do it. And I am really excited that you want to do anal, but I’m not doing it the first time with you like that. When we do that, the first time and as many times as necessary until you’re comfortable with it, I’m going to make sweet love to that amazing butt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.