The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 143

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 143 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina met you at the elevator after work. You were going to see Gemma that night, so the three of you organized that you and Sabrina would stay just a little later so you could have a private moment in the day.

“Long day, huh?” Sabrina commented as you waited for the elevator to reach your floor.

“Very,” you said.

“Long and hard,” Sabrina said, getting a sly smile on her lips.

You snorted softly at the innuendo. “I think my days are only long and hard when I’m doing something that’s worth doing.”

“Is that so?” she asked. “And what’s worth doing?”

The elevator arrived and you both stepped inside, and you thumbed the lobby button. As soon as the door closed you turned and picked her up, pinning her to the mirrored wall of the elevator with her ass resting on the metal handhold bar that ran around it at waist height. “You are,” you said, and kissed her.

She returned it with fervour, your tongues duelling for a long moment.

“God, I want you inside me,” Sabrina moaned as your kiss broke apart.

“How bad?” you asked.

So bad,” she laughed. “You need to fuck Gemma good enough that I feel it at home tonight.”

“I’ll try my very best,” you grinned, and kissed her quickly again.

“There’s something else I need to talk to you about though,” she said, between kisses.

“What’s that?” you asked.

The elevator reached the lobby, and you quickly helped her lower to the floor and separated from her. There were a few people, including a couple of the associates from the firm, in the lobby still and you didn’t want to give anyone suspicions. On your way out you both waved to Becks, who was talking with a couple of people you didn’t recognize.

Outside, Sabrina hooked her arm in yours and pulled you down the street. Once you were around a corner, she pushed you up against the concrete wall of another building and put your hands on her ass and pulled you down into another kiss that lasted longer than the one in the elevator.

“This isn’t talking,” you breathed heavily once it ended.

“Sorry,” she chuckled. “I just wanted to let you know that the first video is going really well. Like ... Really fucking well. The subscribers fucking love it.”

“That’s good,” you said. “And I think they love you in it. You played that scene so well, and were super hot.”

“Well, I mean yes,” Sabrina said. “But there are a lot of comments about you as well.”

You frowned. “Really? They barely see anything except my dick and hear my voice with a modulator on it.”

“Well, that doesn’t seem to matter because half of the comments want me to record more with ‘Daddy,’” she said. “So I just wanted you to know that not only do you have me and Gemma as your little dedicated sluts, but you’re also secretly a pornstar.”

You actually got a little light headed at what she was saying. You had ... fans ... of your dick. And not just someone you’d slept with, but people who had seen it on video.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.