The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 142

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 142 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Somehow, some way, you had a quiet and near-normal day. You didn’t realize it until the workday was almost over. Sure, Joy had been bitchy and lorded over the rest of you interns in an annoying way, but she didn’t make any passes at you. Didn’t try and squeeze more information, or get you alone. Her mother didn’t show up.

Garrison also didn’t call you to his office, or Sabrina or Gemma, so there wasn’t any Up to the rollercoaster that your work life had started to feel like either.

Joy showed up late at the start of the day, left for lunch early and came back late. Then she left early at the end of the day as well. All told, when you did the math, she was really only there for about half the work day - that in itself could have been ammunition to use against her if she wasn’t always with her mother.

It was nearing the end of the day, and you were over in the copy room working at the photocopiers, when Gemma came in and shut the door behind her.

“Hey,” you said. “I’m almost done with these if-”

She cut you off by hugging you tightly from behind and kissing your neck.

“Gemma...” you sighed. This was breaking the rules.

“Be quiet, love,” she whispered. One of her hands slid down your front to your crotch. “I just needed to hold you for a minute.”

“Is something wrong?” you asked.

She shook her head, which you felt instead of saw since she was behind you. You turned in her arms and hugged her back.

“I don’t believe you,” you said. “We have a date tonight, and you don’t get emotional at the office other than getting pissed off at Joy.”

Gemma sighed and squeezed you tighter, so you squeezed her as well and held her. If she didn’t want to talk about it, you couldn’t make her. Especially not here where she’d probably feel even more embarrassed if the emotions got too big.

“Thanks, John,” she finally said, slowly letting go of you. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Gemma,” you said, and softly kissed her for a moment. “Is this something I should ask you about later, or do you want me to not bring it up?”

“I was just feeling overwhelmed by something,” she said, wiping under her eyes to make sure she hadn’t gotten teary and smudged her makeup badly. “That was what I needed.”

“OK,” you said, and hopped up to sit on the work counter while you held her hands in yours. “What are we doing for our date?”

Gemma smiled, which reassured you that she was coming out of whatever flash she’d had. “It’s a secret,” she said. “Dress casual though. But not too casual or extra nerdy, I still want to look like the hottest couple where we’re going.”

“See, you say things like that and I feel self-conscious about my clothing options,” you said.

“Should I send Sabrina home with you to help dress you again?” Gemma smirked.

“That would break the rule, I think,” you pointed out.

“You don’t think you can spend an hour or two with her without getting sexual?” Gemma teased.

That actually reminds me, you’re OK with me and her spending time out tomorrow, right?” you asked. Gemma had been informed of the plan for the week via the group text last night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.