The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 141

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 141 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

A shower, with some gratuitous fondling of each other, ended the evening. Launching the first video felt a little anticlimactic. There wasn’t any real fanfare, it was more just a click of the button and Sabrina giving you a kiss as the video uploaded and went live.

“Give it an hour or two,” she said, wreathing her fingers together behind your neck as she looked up into your eyes with a soft smile. “The exhilaration comes from the numbers more than putting it live. Once the numbers start getting bigger it starts to feel like a real thing you did, and the comments that come with them make it personal.”

“I’ll follow your lead,” you said, pulling her in for a hug and kissing her forehead.

Part of you wanted to fuck again, but for better or worse you needed to get home and be ready for work properly - not only was Joy gunning for you, but so was her mother now. And Garrison was going to be paying closer attention too if his thoughts on mentorship were real. You and the girls couldn’t risk being late ... which reminded you that Sabrina had disappeared at lunch.

You were already at the front door to the apartment, shoes on and kissing Sabrina goodbye when you remembered that.

“Hey, where did you go at lunch?” you asked.

Sabrina was thrown for a moment by the pivot, but broke into a grin. “Oh, that. I followed Joy and her mother to try and get some information. They went to this fancy restaurant and had lunch together. And would you be surprised to find out they are both cunts to the service staff?”

You snorted. “No I would not. Did you find out anything useful?”

“Ehn, not sure,” she shrugged. “Nothing explosive happened and I couldn’t actually hear their conversation, so we may need to do it a few more times to see if there’s a pattern or something. Maybe we can discover the secret network of bitches they belong to or something.”

“You know, it’s kind of hot when you pretend to be a spy,” You grinned.

“Who says I’m not a spy?” Sabrina chuckled. Then she held up her hands in a gun pose and put on a terrible Russian accent. “From Russia with love, mothafucka.”

“Was that Russian, or Samuel L Jackson?” you laughed.

“Hey, Sammy J would make a great bond girl,” Sabrina giggled with you, dropping her hands.

You left her after another long kiss, and she slapped your ass on the way out of her apartment.

The Uber home was quick and quiet - you had considered repaying the drop-in on Gemma, but your nearly-late arrival at work that morning stopped you. Also the fact that your Uber bill had gone up significantly since you started seeing both women.

You were yawning to yourself as you stepped into your apartment, not taking the precaution of knocking before keying the door open, and you paid for it.

“Eek!” someone squealed in protest.

Your eyes shot open as your yawn cut off, and you were looking at Tasha in profile on the couch, naked and on top of Mosche. Your first thought, which probably should have told you something about your current mind state, was that she had pretty nice, mid-sized tits. Not as small as Sabrina, not as big as Gemma, but right down the middle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.