The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 138

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 138 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The recording was good, you had to tell yourselves, even though it felt tame compared to the big toy scene you had recorded on Saturday. Well, it was good enough. It would serve its purpose by sliding into the schedule to provide a better gradual escalation. Sabrina was going to release two videos that week, the first later that night and the second one on Friday.

She hadn’t squirted during the scene, but she had leaked a lot down your hand and wrist, and you were almost more turned on once the cameras were off as Sabrina slowly licked it off of your arm, wrist and fingers while keeping eye contact with you.

“Were you always this kinky?” you asked her.

“God, no,” Sabrina laughed, then sucked your thumb into her mouth and popped off of it. “It probably started once I started taking the pictures for OnlyFans and checking out the content of other girls. Then my solo videos pushed me further, but this?” She sucked your pointer finger into her mouth. “This is all inspired by you, John.”

“Well you inspire me,” you said, moving to pick her up so you could take her over to the couch and fuck her again.

“No, no,” she said, fending you off with her hands and a laugh. “We need to clean up the gear, and I need to make dinner. That was tiring work, you know.”

“Are you saying you need to build your energy up for later?” you asked.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying, baby,” Sabrina smiled and kissed you lightly.

You took on the job of cleaning up the equipment, having learned it all fairly easily, while Sabrina got started on dinner by throwing on an apron - and only an apron. Once the equipment was away she told you to get her laptop out and load up Netflix so you could watch the next episode of Castle. You got the laptop out and managed to get to Netflix on the browser, but were distracted watching her in the kitchen.

Sabrina had always been graceful to you. She had a lithe body, and she moved with purpose. There was something about watching her, all but naked, moving around the kitchen that just made you smile. And it wasn’t just her naked butt bopping around.

“Do you have it ready?” she asked over her shoulder.

You stood up, leaving the laptop on the table, and went behind her and slid your hands across her sides and to her front, hugging her back to you lightly without pulling her from her work at the counter. You had one hand on her stomach and the other higher, grabbing one of her little tits. You also happened to be naked as well, and your chubbed up cock pressed against the small of her back and the cleft of her ass. “I did, but you are a lot more fun to watch than Castle,” you said. You released her boob and brought your hand out from under the apron to pull her silky hair away from her neck so you could kiss her there. “What are you making?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.