The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 136

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 136 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I think Joy is a problem time bomb waiting to happen,” you said. “I could say more, but I don’t have any evidence to back it up so I don’t know how far I would want to go.”

Garrison put a finger to his temple, frowning. “That’s some ominous wording,” he said. “And begs some questions.”

“Questions I don’t think you want the answers to until I can show some proof,” you said. “Believe me, I’d like to say you could do something on my word, but I think the world doesn’t work perfectly like that.”

Garrison nodded. “Well, you’re not an idiot. What if I told you that I could only spare the time to mentor one of you, kid?”

You hesitated, options running through your mind. You wanted this, but ... it didn’t feel right. You’d gotten Garrison’s attention mostly by luck. Not only that, but you were feeling like you’d pushed that luck to the limit in the past week with the Gemma and Sabrina situation. If it was a limited resource, your luck tank had to be running on empty.

“I’d say split the time between the three of us,” you said. “We all deserve it, and I wouldn’t want to deny the opportunity to the others. And if you really don’t want to do that, I’d say focus on Sabrina since Gemma is planning to go back home and I assume go to school and work there. Sabrina is going to make an amazing lawyer someday if another industry doesn’t swoop in and pick her up to make oodles of money.”

“Not you, though,” Garrison said. “Why put them over you? You know lawyers are supposed to be cocky, egotistical sons of bitches, right? Every single great lawyer worth their salt thinks they are top shit and deserve the best of the best.”

“Oh, I am and I do, sir,” you said. “And I can get there. But I still think Sabrina deserves it more, and getting it will help her stick to her ultimate goal instead of veering off into other things. We don’t need more investment bankers or hedge fund gurus.”

“You’re a weird kid, John,” Garrison said. “Alright, I’m going to have a special project for some interns soon. I’ll keep this conversation in mind. Get back to work.”

“Yes, sir. And thank you again, sir,” you said.

He was already reading one of the papers on his desk, so you let yourself out.

Holy shit. Holy shit! Garrison was taking a bigger interest in you and the summer interns. You were torn about what you’d suggested. Gemma deserved the mentoring as much as you or Sabrina, but right now she was going to go back home to a different legal system on a different continent. It just made more sense for Garrison to mentor you or Sabrina.

And to be frank, you wanted to give Sabrina a reason to quit OnlyFans in the future. She was raking in cash now, but how long was she going to do it? How long until she had to get riskier for her content to keep up with growth?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.