The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 131

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 131 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You almost slept through your alarm, snoozing it twice without remembering, so the third time it went off you thought it was the first time and hit snooze. By the time you were actually awake enough to realize what time it was, you went into panic mode because it was Tuesday, which meant it was your Coffee Run day.

You were a whirlwind, skipping any kind of breakfast and just barely managing to get yourself wet in the shower before hopping out. By the time you made it downtown the coffee shop was busy as hell, and you had to wait impatiently in line and try and coach yourself not to get irritated with the barista. You went through the Coffee Order group message, making sure you got everything the associates and partners wanted - several had standing orders, but many of the lawyers started their days with meetings out of the office or worked from home sometimes, so they messaged in their orders.

It was a particularly drink-heavy day and since the shop was running low on pastries you ordered a half dozen doughnuts for the interns. You ended up needing to balance four and a half trays of drinks stacked on top of each other, plus the box.

“Good morning- Holy shit, John,” Becks said, standing up and coming from around her desk as you almost lost control of your tower of hot drinks coming through the door.

“Morning,” you grunted. “Thanks.”

Becks had taken the top two trays from you and helped you set them down on her long welcome desk counter. “So how did yesterday end up?” she asked.

“Well, let’s just say you undersold the problem,” you said.

“Shit,” Becks sighed. She found her drink in the trays, labelled with her name, and returned to her chair. “That bad, huh?”

“Becks, she tried to force me to have sex with her down in the basement storage rooms,” you said.

Becks blinked and then set down her drink. “You’re kidding me.”

“I’m not,” you said. You opened the box of doughnuts and offered her one. “She lied to get Sabrina out of the room and then basically told me I was going to be her fuckboy sex slave, or she’d go cry sexual harassment to the Partners. And who is going to believe me over her?”

“Fuck,” Becks said. She hesitated, frowning at the doughnuts, before sighing to herself and taking one. “I don’t know what to tell you,” she mumbled around her first mouthful. “Usually I’d say report her, but you’re right.” She swallowed. “What did the girls say about it?”

“They were pissed as hell,” you said. “For a second I thought Gemma might try and hunt her down and fistfight her. They got together last night and said they were going to come up with a plan.”

“We did come up with a plan,” Gemma said, coming into the building behind you. You turned and she walked right into your arms, kissing you firmly but without tongue or any extra hugging or anything. “Morning, love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.