The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 129

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 129 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Oh, hey dude,” Mosche said as you entered the apartment and kicked off your shoes.

“Hey,” you said. “What’s up?”

“Well, I did what you said and texted Tasha,” he said.

“And? Are you guys meeting up again?” you asked as you walked over and flopped onto the couch.

“Sort of?” Mosche said. “She asked me if I wanted to go on a ‘triple date.’”

“Is that like a double date but with three couples? That sounds like it could be fun if you do something cool.”

“See, that’s what I thought at first too,” Mosche said. “But it’s not what she meant. She wants me to go on a date with her and another guy. Three people, one date.”

I blinked, looking up at the ceiling. Mosche had been watching TV, as usual, when I’d come in but had paused the PVR, so all you were hearing was the hum of the ceiling fan in the kitchen.

“Wait, what?” you asked. “Like a two-on-one date?”

“I guess? Like, she knows I’m not gay or bi,” he said.

You rubbed your hands over your face, trying to grapple with what he’d just told you. Your immediate reaction was to be weirded out - you would never agree to go on a date with a girl you liked with another guy. The thing was, you had no place to talk. Not only were you seeing two women, but had been on outings that looked an awful lot like a date with both of them at the same time. Not to mention the sex.

“So what are you going to do?” you asked.

“I don’t know!” Mosche said, shooting to his feet and starting to pace around the room. “On the one hand, she gave me the best blowjob of my life the other night. On the other hand, what if she wants to turn me out or something? What if she’s going to try and convince me to do stuff?”

“I mean, I didn’t get that vibe from her, but I don’t even know what that vibe would look like,” you said.

“What would you do?” Mosche asked. “You’re dating Gemma and Sabrina at the same time, right?”

“Sort of, not technically?” you hedged. “I’m dating Gemma, and Sabrina is my friends-with-benefits that Gemma knows about.”

“What about Sunday? I could hear you guys pretty clearly not just hanging out,” Mosche said.

“Sorry,” you said, but grinned a little. “When it comes to your thing, dude ... I don’t know. You should just ask her what she’s expecting.”

“Uuugh,” Mosche groaned, flopping back onto the couch next to me. “But I don’t want to.”

“Well, let’s think of what the best-case scenarios are,” you said. “If the worst case is her trying to get you to try gay stuff, the best case is...?”

“She wants me to show I’m better than this other guy?” Mosche asked.

“That could be it,” you nodded. “Or maybe she wants a threesome?”

Mosche screwed up his face, then got thoughtful, then suspicious. “I dunno if I’m ready for that.”

“Hey, I don’t know if I would be either. A Devil’s Threesome is way different than the kind I was having.”

“Wait, a what?” he asked.

“Devil’s Threesome?” you clarified. “A devil has two horns, two guys mean two dicks...”

“Right, right,” Mosche shook his head. “I need to think about this some more.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.