The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Now it was on you.

Transferring your spoon to your other hand, you casually scooped up some more fudge and ice cream. At the same time, you lowered the hand closer to her down beneath the table and set it on her thigh, maybe halfway up her leg. You gave her slim leg a squeeze, and she slowly rocked it back and forth.

You both took another bite of ice cream, eyes flicking to watch each other as you rubbed your hand along her skirt, feeling the knit fabric slide across her skin. Your fingers were wrapped down her inner thigh, and as they moved back and forth you let them move further and further up her leg. Soon her skirt was bunching as you moved, and you let it create a barrier as you pressed higher, pushing her skirt between her legs and against her bare pussy, the only thing separating you from her the folds of fabric.

This had the extra effect of slowly moving the skirt higher up her knees, and as you stared into her eyes you moved your hand lower, down to her bare knee. Skin to skin.

“So,” you said. “Honestly, Sabrina. We’ve been working at BMA for almost three weeks now. Is this how you expected to be spending your summer?

“Mm,” she hummed around her spoon as she took another bite. Her pupils flared slightly as she tried not to react to your hand slowly sliding from her knee, back up her thigh. You could feel her skin goosebumping. “Not really, though I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I just knew that if I wanted to be a lawyer, it was the sort of place I was supposed to start. What about you?”

“I definitely wasn’t expecting some of it,” you said. “And I guess you could say I’ve had some positive and negative surprises. A real grab bag.” You squeezed, halfway up her thigh, when you said grab.

“Yeah? How positive?” she asked, smirking.

“Oh, very,” you said. You didn’t move your hand higher, just left it on her. “I mean, how could I have expected to work with two beautiful girls like you and Gemma all summer? You two more than make up for Eric and Andy.

“Is that the only reason you like working with us? Because we’re beautiful?”

“No, of course not. I really like Gemma’s quick wit, even if I get hit with it every once in a while. She also gives off a great competitive vibe that I think keeps us all working. If we don’t keep up, we’ll fall behind. That’s good.”

Sabrina pouted, but slowly breathed large breaths in and out through her nose as she did it, her chest rising and falling as she tried not to react to your hand. “So Gemma has other qualities, but I don’t? You just like me for my looks? For my- for my body?” You had inched your hand higher, your pinky finger the furthest up her thigh, buried under the skirt and pointed towards her pussy. You were maybe three inches away from it.

“God, no,” you said, using your spoon to gesture. “Sabrina, you are probably the sweetest coworker I’ve ever had. You can tease - verbally - just as well as Gemma, but you do it in a way that everyone knows you mean the opposite. And your smile can light up a room.”

“That’s my looks still, John,” she said, then sucked in a breath as you moved your fingers up another inch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.