The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 126

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 126 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Joy came right up and grabbed the front of your shirt, pulling you into a kiss.

A kiss you very much did not want.

You had several options floating through your head in that split moment.

Option 1: Go in fast and headbutt her with your face to her face.

Option 2: Kiss her, but use way too much tongue so she gets weirded out.

Option 3: Wax On, Wax Off to break her grip on your shirt, then do the Karate Kid heron kick to escape.

Option 4: Jerk away in the opposite direction violently and see what happens.

You went with Option 5, though afterwards you would dream about doing one of the others.

Grabbing her by the shoulders firmly, but not roughly, you braced against her so that she couldn’t pull you any closer and she was left several inches from your face, puckered up. “Joy, I’m sorry but I can’t do that.”

Joy’s puckered kissing face immediately turned sour. “Why, because you’re fucking that little twig? I don’t fucking care what you’ve been doing with her, that’s done now and you’re mine. Look at me, I’m every guy’s wet dream. You can’t say no.”

“I’m saying no,” you said, carefully putting one hand on hers to unfurl her fingers from where she was gripping your collar. “And I’m not doing anything with Sabrina. I’m telling you no because I’m not going to get into any sort of relationship that could jeopardize either of us.” You were playing fast and loose with the truth, but you didn’t really care.

“I don’t think you heard me,” Joy said, her face turning pissed. “You’re not allowed to say no to me. If I tell you to get your dick out, you do it. If I tell you to crawl under the conference table upstairs, you ask for how long. I am in charge.” Suddenly her face turned all sweet, the change almost giving you whiplash. She carefully smoothed out your collar as she spoke in a syrupy tone. “And you have nothing to worry about, my little boy toy. As long as you do what I want, you’ll get everything you want. All the perks you can think of. It’s a win-win for both of us. Those other girls you’ve been working with can’t offer you half of what I can.”

You could see why this act might have worked on someone. She was offering what amounted to a free ride through your internship summer, plus sex with her. Joy wasn’t a bad looking woman - she had all of Mommy’s money to help with that - and if Gemma and Sabrina hadn’t been around and you got this proposition at the start of the summer you probably would have fallen into the trap and ridden the rollercoaster.

But they were around, and you were in love with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.