The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 125

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 125 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I think that’s a very bad idea that I really want to go ahead with anyways,” you said, setting down the folder you’d been sorting and walking over to Sabrina.

Sabrina was shorter than you by almost a foot, though today she’d worn business heels with a short heel on it so she was a little taller than in her flats. She bit her lower lip and grinned as you approached her. “Well, ‘Bad Idea’ might as well be my middle name. The key is knowing when to make them.”

“Is that so?” you asked as you stepped right up and loomed over her. She looked up at you with her big eyes, grinning like a fiend. You leaned down and kissed her, letting your hand run up her side and over her chest, but instead of moving to palm her tits you went up higher, over her collarbone to her neck. You took it in your hand and she exhaled heavily.

“Daddy,” she whispered into your lips.

“You really need to get a hold of that,” you chuckled. “Or is this you being a brat again? Because no matter what, I don’t think we can punish you appropriately even down here.”

“Sorry, it really is just blurting out of nowhere,” Sabrina said. “You don’t actually mind me calling you that on camera, right?”

“It’s fine to play it up like that,” you said. “But when it’s just us I’d prefer something else.”

“John,” she hummed.

“Better,” you smiled, and kissed her again.

She pressed her body forward, her torso against yours and her neck against your hand. She moaned happily in her chest. Then she broke the kiss and turned around in your arms, putting her hands on the photocopier and pressing her ass back against your growing bulge. “I think we need to do some hard negotiating, Mr Lawyer,” she said, looking back over her shoulder at you with a grin.

You shook your head but kept your smile. “Sabrina, we can’t go that far.”

She pouted, turning back around and sliding both of her hands down your front to your groin, running her fingers along the crotch of your pants. “Are you sure?”

“No,” you said. “But also yes.”

“Well, what can we do? In your judgement,” she asked.

You took her hand in yours and led her over towards the couch. “I think we can at least indulge in a little-”

You let go of her hand and practically leapt away from her as the door to the storage room burst open. “Well, isn’t this interesting,” Joy said. She wasn’t actually that much taller than Sabrina, maybe even with Gemma, but somehow she seemed to loom in the doorway. “You know, when you’re given a special assignment like this, the Partners usually expect you to work diligently and quickly.”

“We’re over half done,” you said, gesturing to the tables and stacked piles. “I’d say we’re moving pretty quickly.”

Joy narrowed her eyes, looking between you and Sabrina for a long moment. “Well, I’m here to take over. Sabrina, right? You need to go talk to Ms Bellagamba, she sent me down to fetch you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.