The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 123

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 123 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Gemma and Sabrina were down and out of the elevators soon after Joy left, but other people from around the building were also starting to move in and out for lunch so there wasn’t an opportunity to talk with Becks some more. You suggested the sub place, and Sabrina said it was her treat today. You and Gemma tried to argue about going dutch, but then Sabrina showed you both the preorder numbers for the first video she was going to release from your Saturday filming session and you both agreed to let her pay.

Sabrina was going to make ... a significant amount.

Once you were out of the building, both women immediately fell in beside you. Gemma took your hand, and Sabrina wrapped her arm through yours. It had become the comfortable sequence for the three of you, and you had to wonder what other people walking by thought when they saw you. Did they think one of them was your sister? Or that you were the gay best friend?

Inside the sub place, you saw that there weren’t any other employees of the Firm inside and you could talk freely - well, as freely as being in public could be.

“I think we should go to Garrison,” Sabrina said. “He knows us, he likes us ... well, I think he does. He trusted you with a special job with my Uncle last week, John.”

“Yeah, but Gemma and I just had to bring him the stupid Viral thing this morning,” you countered. “We’re probably pretty low on favour capital right now.”

“He’s right,” Gemma nodded. “If anyone is going to bring it to Garrison it’ll need to be you, Sabrina. You haven’t made an ask for anything.”

“I don’t know if that’s even the right move though,” you said. “I mean, think about it. She’s a bitch, and based on what Becks told me she always has been. We can’t be the first people who thought to try and handle her by talking to our superiors, but she’s still here.”

“Mmm, if we’re going to say anything we need hard proof,” Sabrina nodded.

“Beyond a reasonable doubt proof,” you said.

“OK, Mr Pre-Law,” Gemma rolled her eyes. “All three of us knew what you meant by proof.”

“So then we do nothing?” Sabrina asked.

“I guess so,” you frowned.

“Look, it’s the first day,” Gemma said. “It might suck for a bit, but we’re going to need her to settle into a routine so that we can catch her unawares. That doesn’t mean we don’t protect each other, but we can’t set an ambush unless we know where she’s going to be and what she’s going to do.”

“It’s kinda hot when you go all Predator,” you smirked.

Gemma rolled her eyes, but the smile she tried to suppress told you she appreciated the comment.

“I guess we really do need to follow the rules now,” Sabrina sighed. “No more kissing at work, or anything else.”

“Yeah,” you agreed. “I for one am going to miss it.”

Sabrina snorted. “If you think you’re any more horny than I am, you’re kidding yourself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.